Let’s see some choppers!

I had my ASHBMLE on the exchange recently. I started to regret selling it, luckily before it sold. I withdrew the big mistress and lined her up with the other choppers for a family photo. Here are my choppers.
Which one is your favorite?

the Trough Raider is sweet but, it needs a Regulator handle
I have thought the same thing about the BG WTF - it would be much easier to control with a Regulator handle. The AR9.5 is a big chunk of steel, but well-controlled with that handle.

A few excellent choppers
x4k2tv6.jpg

KggKee6.jpg

1OSTNe8.jpg

Which one is your favorite?

I have thought the same thing about the BG WTF - it would be much easier to control with a Regulator handle. The AR9.5 is a big chunk of steel, but well-controlled with that handle.
The Res-c War Train would be sick!
I think my favorite of the bunch would be the B11. I would choose it to take into the woods over all the rest. The comfort of the handle, the light weight, the chopping power, the full flat INFI goodness. The B11 is the pound for pound champ.

The Res-c War Train would be sick!
I think my favorite of the bunch would be the B11. I would choose it to take into the woods over all the rest. The comfort of the handle, the light weight, the chopping power, the full flat INFI goodness. The B11 is the pound for pound champ.
Yep. B11 is the best all around knife in my stable.

Back