Let's see some pics of your best (grail?) GSO!

12576283_907589059360887_1243521603_n_zpsu5t9fbcp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here is one that is a grail to me, a prototype 5.

Back handed "compliment" or a "neg" as it is often called ;)

There is NO way he would have been the success he is today if he went forward with basically a BRKT with a huge narrowing of the overall width created by the choil and thumb grove creating a weak spot right in front of the handle, and ergos that work for like 3 people out of 10.

It's a piece of history and valuable for the physical representation of Guy's product development, but it's not a knife I see and say, man I wish I could order one like that!!

There is NO way he would have been the success he is today if he went forward with basically a BRKT with a huge narrowing of the overall width created by the choil and thumb grove creating a weak spot right in front of the handle, and ergos that work for like 3 people out of 10.

It's a piece of history and valuable for the physical representation of Guy's product development, but it's not a knife I see and say, man I wish I could order one like that!!

OK, lets just settle on double entendre! Deal? :D

OK, lets just settle on double entendre! Deal? :D

Isn't that a great part of the English Language. Completely open to interpretation!!

Honestly though, I was not trying to say anything negative about the piece itself, it's actually quite awesome for timeline creation.

And really does illustrate how far Guys designs have come.

Honestly though, I was not trying to say anything negative about the piece itself, it's actually quite awesome for timeline creation.

And really does illustrate how far Guys designs have come.

I agree.
I love Guy and Ellie and their story and philosophy. That makes me want to give them my business.
I also love saber grinds and comfortable handles without finger cutouts and choils................ I LOVE the current aesthetics of the GSO line. If the current models looked like the progenitor I don't think I'd have as many on preorder right now...

f98339805166ab6e66625dafdee688ec.jpg

Edit: perfectly aligned hardware, just for you Justin. [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What you talking about Willis?! Even I can see that those flatheads are misaligned!

Oh man! You're going to make people's head spin if you keep them that way!

12576283_907589059360887_1243521603_n_zpsu5t9fbcp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here is one that is a grail to me, a prototype 5.

Interesting, reminds me of a Blackjack Halo Attack finger groove, I like it.
That being said, for me the GSO-6 would be my Survive! grail knife, after handling a 5.1 but I do like a nice 10-11" knife and may have to order another GSO-10 before pre-order closes just in case it's a grail too.

Since my 1st grail went over so well with Justin I am sure this one will to- LOL
Prototype 4
12400930_905704089549384_1499562880004297649_n_zpsanwrtn6d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back