Lets see those collections

Chingon1988 Chingon1988
-Fullers change the taste of the lasagna
-Fullers don't hold enough bourbon
-I damn near cut my ear off trying to drink from a fuller
-Fullers are disruptive to my personal aura
-Fullers create chaos when trying to slice through the space/time continuum

-besides, I just don't like them. IMO, for the most of the knives I've seen with fullers, they're simply a poor (IMO) aesthetic choice. Some people like the look, and I'm not concerned with why. They can have all they can afford.

That's pretty funny. To each their own I guess.
Ill add to that a Home Alone Quote.

Kevin. "I don't want to sleep on the hide-a-bed with Fuller. If he has something to drink, he'll wet the bed."

Chingon1988 Chingon1988
-Fullers change the taste of the lasagna
-Fullers don't hold enough bourbon
-I damn near cut my ear off trying to drink from a fuller
-Fullers are disruptive to my personal aura
-Fullers create chaos when trying to slice through the space/time continuum

-besides, I just don't like them. IMO, for the most of the knives I've seen with fullers, they're simply a poor (IMO) aesthetic choice. Some people like the look, and I'm not concerned with why. They can have all they can afford.

Super helpful size and blade shape comparison pic . Can you name all the blades in this photo?
The Special Edition 2007 set group shot from left to right:

*SE "Flat" Fusion Battle Mistress (FFBM)
*SE Argonne Assault (AA)
*SE Heavy Ordinance (Grade) Fusion Steel Heart (HOFSH, "HOGFSH")
*SE "Santa's Outlaw Wicked" (SOW): These were originally named from the first run of satin & red G-10 handled variants, offered around X-mas 2006. They are a variant of the Special Forces Natural Outlaw, 'SFNO'.
*SE "Anniversary" (straight handle) Steel Heart One (ASH-1)
*SE Badger Attack TAC (BATAC)
*SE Leaner Meaner Street (LrMrSt or Lr for Leaner)
*SE Active Duty (AD)
*SE Game Warden (GW)
*SE Game Warden, bottom horizontal

thanks this is super helpful. maybe the most clear size comparison photo I've seen in a while. Had no idea the BATAC was that big. Curious to see a BATAC next to a Boss Jack

thanks this is super helpful. maybe the most clear size comparison photo I've seen in a while. Had no idea the BATAC was that big. Curious to see a BATAC next to a Boss Jack
Closest I can show ATM is a pic of a bunch of 6" models, including an SJTAC variant. SJTAC's are 1 inch longer in blade length than BATACs, same handle size & type. I'll try to snap a pic of a BATAC next to a BOSS Jack this evening.
SARsquatch variant
SAR-6 LE
SJTAC variant
Tankbuster
BOSS Jack
Satin Jack

Busse_SAR6LE27_Comparison.jpg

Back