Lets see those collections

Closest I can show ATM is a pic of a bunch of 6" models, including an SJTAC variant. SJTAC's are 1 inch longer in blade length than BATACs, same handle size & type. I'll try to snap a pic of a BATAC next to a BOSS Jack this evening.
SARsquatch variant
SAR-6 LE
SJTAC variant
Tankbuster
BOSS Jack
Satin Jack

View attachment 2390915

There you go with my Squatch variant again!! It's been 13 years Jaxx, 13 YEARS!!!! I check the PO box daily, and still nothing!!

Thanks Jerry and the crew, these awesome MOABOLOs were supplied for the Boar film...

G7f9Slq.jpg

uHVDKNs.jpg

@Chingon1988
-Fullers change the taste of the lasagna
-Fullers don't hold enough bourbon
-I damn near cut my ear off trying to drink from a fuller
-Fullers are disruptive to my personal aura
-Fullers create chaos when trying to slice through the space/time continuum

-besides, I just don't like them. IMO, for the most of the knives I've seen with fullers, they're simply a poor (IMO) aesthetic choice. Some people like the look, and I'm not concerned with why. They can have all they can afford.

Frikin hilarious!

BATAC.....

Why am I not surprised?

Not a full collection, obviously, but a full set...
The Blade Show 2007 Special Edition set
(with extra Game Warden)
View attachment 2390496

The Special Edition 2007 set group shot from left to right:

*SE "Flat" Fusion Battle Mistress (FFBM)
*SE Argonne Assault (AA)
*SE Heavy Ordinance (Grade) Fusion Steel Heart (HOFSH, "HOGFSH")
*SE "Santa's Outlaw Wicked" (SOW): These were originally named from the first run of satin & red G-10 handled variants, offered around X-mas 2006. They are a variant of the Special Forces Natural Outlaw, 'SFNO'.
*SE "Anniversary" (straight handle) Steel Heart One (ASH-1)
*SE Badger Attack TAC (BATAC)
*SE Leaner Meaner Street (LrMrSt or Lr for Leaner)
*SE Active Duty (AD)
*SE Game Warden (GW)
*SE Game Warden, bottom horizontal
Santa's Outlaw Wicked is one of my grails. That is just one badass blade!
The BATAC... now THAT is one that I wish the Bossman would come back out with, in INFI. I have ... uh... two (maybe 3) of the Battle Grade. But the INFI version... especially in a full flat grind... or even not. I don't care. I just want and INFI BATAC.

Some great collections! Maybe one of these days I'll feel like spending 20 minutes pulling them all out 😂

Hmmm...I'll post mine, after my last order comes in...still no dings.

Meanwhile I'll keep on looking here to convince myself I don't have a knife buying problem.

Back