Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Basic 5 sheath pattern almost nailed down. This is just a pre prototype sample. Should be getting a batch starting in a month or so
vLcxSVS.jpg

hcGa0Ie.jpg

Sometimes you just have to take a craftsman's word for it. In this case Chad Pirtle let on that he had just finished up two scarred sheaths for Nate's Shiv 2. He went on to say that in his opinion both were two of the best he had ever crafted. I've seem some pretty gorgeous scarred sheaths come off Chad's workbench, but have never had the privilege of owning one, so when the opportunity came my way I decided to snag one. Yes, as you can imagine the other one was already spoken for. It didn't take much guesswork to figure out who would soon own the other of this set of 'fraternal twins'. Notice that I didn't say identical because in fact the other one may be even more awesome. I'm sure we won't have to wait long to get a glimpse of the pick of the litter.

My key learning is that when opportunity knocks you owe it to your Shiv to answer the door:

7OMC5Qel.jpg

Many thanks to Chad for sourcing this awesome leather and crafting it into a stylish sheath to further embellish Nate's fine craftsmanship.

Sometimes you just have to take a craftsman's word for it. In this case Chad Pirtle let on that he had just finished up two scarred sheaths for Nate's Shiv 2. He went on to say that in his opinion both were two of the best he had ever crafted. I've seem some pretty gorgeous scarred sheaths come off Chad's workbench, but have never had the privilege of owning one, so when the opportunity came my way I decided to snag one. Yes, as you can imagine the other one was already spoken for. It didn't take much guesswork to figure out who would soon own the other of this set of 'fraternal twins'. Notice that I didn't say identical because in fact the other one may be even more awesome. I'm sure we won't have to wait long to get a glimpse of the pick of the litter.

My key learning is that when opportunity knocks you owe it to your Shiv to answer the door:

7OMC5Qel.jpg

Many thanks to Chad for sourcing this awesome leather and crafting it into a stylish sheath to further embellish Nate's fine craftsmanship.

That looks awesome! Are you using a Sagewood belt loop adapter?

That looks awesome! Are you using a Sagewood belt loop adapter?
Yes, It's the model made for taco style sheaths due to the location of the holes Chad punched. I checked to see that the balance was OK using a black one I had on another sheath. It balance just fine. I'll be ordering one in brown & will also get the dangler attachment to make it easier to draw the Shiv.

Yes, It's the model made for taco style sheaths due to the location of the holes Chad punched. I checked to see that the balance was OK using a black one I had on another sheath. It balance just fine. I'll be ordering one in brown & will also get the dangler attachment to make it easier to draw the Shiv.

Thank you, I have a few of them that I use on the FK2 and DEK sheaths from Chad so I’m glad to see they’ll work fine with this package too!

7OMC5Qel.jpg

Wow! Your sheath looks stunning Peter. I can’t wait to get mine. I’ll post some pics when I get my Shiv too. :thumbsup:

Back