Let's see your Esquire

Warrior108

Platinum Member
I searched by title and couldn't believe there wasn't a thread dedicated to the Esquire. How is that possible??

These things seem to just sneak up on you and multiply. I've owned 3 others besides these. And as the story goes, shoulda kept em. This is a very fun model because each one has its own unique feel to it.

Fun Fact: @Fiddleback Andy introduced this one Aug 15, 2014
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/introducing-the-esquire.1209992/

Anyway, kicking it off here ..

2v2ugcaf8xAKujh.jpg

2v2ugce93xAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, again, Phillip!

IMG_20170922_181143_2.jpg

I'm still working on "figuring out" this knife. It looks fantastic and has design elements that I really dig. I find myself fiddling with my grip instead of just putting it to use, though. Need more time with it, I guess.

Great link-- thanks!

Hot dangity, your newest edition, second from the left, looks like blue fire. Sa-weet!

i believe pertinux pertinux has been sending out subliminal messages:eek:
2v2ugc6d9xurAoi.jpg

the are my two w/ 3 more in others hands

Ach, so fine. Altho' the subliminal part was supposed to always include, for meeeeeeeeee.

Unless there's enough blue to go around, of course. ;)

Now I've got to go round up the Esquires and take some new pics. :D

YAASSS.
batto.gif~original

~ P.

My first Esquire was an ⅛” TT Box Elder Burl with black liners and white pinstripes . . . alas, it was stolen in route. The thief was kind enough to break off a piece of brick that weighed equal to my Esquire and send the package on its way to its final destination :rolleyes: I never got any pics of it for rather obvious reasons.

It’s replacement was gorgeous, but at 5/32” thick, it just wasn’t right for me . . .

09E17904-D3B2-4464-98D6-CA11C647A081.jpeg 7F812BC3-6BDC-49E2-8B9B-19A6E5CA33E8.jpeg

And the latest is my lovely bride’s Starry Night Esquire.

8F24016A-2284-4EDC-8712-1EA4044EAC73.jpeg

Now I just need the right Esquire for me!

Here's one in 5/32 with a TT. I haven't had time to get the rest together for a group shot yet.
Hosted on Fotki

NoRest NoRest

I love your taste in Esquires Greg, TT 5/32 with a swedge is where it's at! :) If you guys are noticing the ring being on a different finger on a different hand, that was quite serendipitous...but has been rather therapeutic :D

20171104_150959.jpg

20171104_150715.jpg

Sadly, one of the reasons I lost my dream of visiting Oz...

It sucks Brian, although you can get away with it in rural areas. The cities are full of bearded hipsters who would either have a heart attack or call the cops in under 30 seconds.

It sucks Brian, although you can get away with it in rural areas. The cities are full of bearded hipsters who would either have a heart attack or call the cops in under 30 seconds.
I'd rather be rural in Oz than urban anyway :)

Back