Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

The BPS sheath finally arrived, and indeed it fits the ESEE-4 very well.
ZgAmbfG.jpg

aTZ77wK.jpg

Looks like I'm on a new same old same old kick.
U7MYZVt.jpg

I was thinking I'd be buying another BPS sheath for this one, but the handle is too big and/or too grippy to slip into a BPS sheath, and the factory scabbard (I'm feeling pedantic this morning) is very nicely done. There's just a slight friction fit of the flat forward part of the handle, and there are curved rails inside the throat of the scabbard to exactly cradle the knife.

The BPS sheath finally arrived, and indeed it fits the ESEE-4 very well.
ZgAmbfG.jpg

aTZ77wK.jpg
That's pretty cool Jer, it can be really hard to find replacement sheaths 👍
I've wanted one of these since Cold Steel and I were young.
UH2UGlC.jpg

This may be The ONE!
And I was thinking, "This is stupid. I don't need it."
But it was a surprisingly good price, so it was fated.
Congratulations 👍 I remember being sent the Carbon V version, for test, about 1991. Distributor wanted it back after, for some reason, which was very unusual 🙄

Distributor wanted it back after, for some reason, which was very unusual 🙄
That's pretty cool Jer, it can be really hard to find replacement sheaths 👍
That was a tight-fisted distributor.

Thanks! I got this one for under $90 including tax, which is a lot less than my idea of what they cost. It's my job-celebrating knife, so I thought I could go as high as that. I'm just starting half time at Lowes.

I like this snap on the belt-loop, too. You can take off your knife without losing your pants.
gfF7TdS.jpg

3& 3/8" from the heel choil to the point, 7& 1/4" overall, but that 1/4" between bolster and ferule shouldn't be there. It looks to me like the blade came out and somebody couldn't get it all the way back in.
The guy hadn't noticed that, so he came down from $29 to $20.
YKWdelw.jpg

wSCNPod.jpg

Custom Hunters

DBllawc.jpg
A high quality quartet amigo :cool: :thumbsup:
That was a tight-fisted distributor.

Thanks! I got this one for under $90 including tax, which is a lot less than my idea of what they cost. It's my job-celebrating knife, so I thought I could go as high as that. I'm just starting half time at Lowes.

I like this snap on the belt-loop, too. You can take off your knife without losing your pants.
gfF7TdS.jpg
Yeah, apart from a couple of Cold Steel knives, the rest of their range was absolute junk. Congratulations on the job Jer. Nice idea, I think the one I had (for a few months) had a Cordura sheath :thumbsup:
Some nice knives. Really like the Damascus blade with ram horn handle. 🤠
Yeah, me too :) This is the only FB I have with ram's horn, and I haven't had as much opportunity to carry it as I'd have liked :thumbsup:

A high quality quartet amigo :cool: :thumbsup:

Yeah, apart from a couple of Cold Steel knives, the rest of their range was absolute junk. Congratulations on the job Jer. Nice idea, I think the one I had (for a few months) had a Cordura sheath :thumbsup:

Yeah, me too :) This is the only FB I have with ram's horn, and I haven't had as much opportunity to carry it as I'd have liked :thumbsup:

That's a good looking knife Jack!

Back