Lets see your latest acquisition

Here's my very latest. Just got it last night:

Newt Livesay SOP. Still in the package! Never seen one actually still in the bag.

TT-Pocket-Edge Pocket Tool and Knife.

Made for me by Todd at TT.

Finished with a bead blast, tumbling and some final hand work.
3/16 thick, heat treated, 154CM Stainless Steel, I asked for a dark acid wash.
Raw bar surface on both sides, milled angled faces, hand polished edges.
Compound Bevel knife.
Box Cutter.
Twist Assist Bottle Opener.Hex Bit Driver.
Light Pry Bar.
Nail Remover/Wire Stripper.
Screwdriver Box Wrench (5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2).
Black Kydex Sheath 0.080” thick.
This compact tool/knife is just 1” wide x 3-5/8” long, blade length is just under 1-7/8” long.
DSCN2244_zps325a419d.jpg

Doesn't the blade cut you when used like this? I guess you might use it sheathed this way. Otherwise, pure genius use of a piece of metal. I want one! Add a place for a driver bit or two on the sheath, and it's gold!

Quiet,
That is quite the knife. AWESOME scales. Almost looks air brushed. The finish on the blade is really interesting. Was it peened?

AntDog, Your welcome. Love the Gray/Gray w/ Micarta

Quite, Way nice Rat as well. Grips and sheath are indeed badass. Congrats on the GAW, (interesting table, what up w/ that..Mammoth?)

2Dead, and your Mistress....I hate you. :D

Thats it, its official.. gotta get on the Busse train...cant take it anymore, those three pushed me over the edge.

Sorry, no picture, cant remember my latest..all I know is that it wasnt a Busse..Fk

Ill be in the safe, sorting out stuff to sell.

Quiet,
That is quite the knife. AWESOME scales. Almost looks air brushed. The finish on the blade is really interesting. Was it peened?

No. I think the liner of the sheath made a pattern on the oiled up blade before I took the picture. ;) The Cerakote blade is smooth.

Doesn't the blade cut you when used like this? I guess you might use it sheathed this way. Otherwise, pure genius use of a piece of metal. I want one! Add a place for a driver bit or two on the sheath, and it's gold!

In the position I'm holding it (in that/this photo) my middle finger and ring finger actually rest inside the empty center and the leverage needed to open a bottle (in that exact grip) doesn't require enough pressure to make the blade touch or press up against the meaty part of my palm, just below the thumb.
He did a great job of designing it, a lot of thought went into the ergos.

I like it more than I expected I would.
But I don't "neck carry" which is what the sheath is designed for.
Instead, I bought a Nite ize 'Total Eclipse' carbon fiber clip and attached it to the back flat surface of the little sheath, the clip is designed with a locking system so can't fall out/off.
Can clip it to my pocket, waist of my pants, or onto molle or inside my pack.
For me... has to be clipped to something as these kind of small tools are easy to lose otherwise.

There is a place for a driver bit.... right were the bottle opener is.

DSCN2244_zps325a419d.jpg

Last edited:
First Strider. SnG with Double Gunner Grips. I initially thought Striders were odd, but beautiful looking. A friend sent me his to check out and that was it. Then all of a sudden, the same one turned up on the exchange. Good fortune. I know there's people on both sides of the fence. Put me on the side that says it's one of best.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

AntDog, Your welcome. Love the Gray/Gray w/ Micarta

Quite, Way nice Rat as well. Grips and sheath are indeed badass. Congrats on the GAW, (interesting table, what up w/ that..Mammoth?)

2Dead, and your Mistress....I hate you. :D

Thats it, its official.. gotta get on the Busse train...cant take it anymore, those three pushed me over the edge.

Sorry, no picture, cant remember my latest..all I know is that it wasnt a Busse..Fk

Ill be in the safe, sorting out stuff to sell.

Dooooo ittttt!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. No matter what you get, you will be very pleased with Busse and Kin.

I'm always right about to pull the trigger on a active duty, or similar, and always find a custom I just need to have.

I have yet to grab a busse myself!

I love when i see knife manufacturer ive never heard of and instantly fall in love with the design that TREEMAN is a sick knife man im jealous!

Quiet,

Thanks brother! The blade finish has little dimples in it. It's Swamp Rat's coating and it's pretty thick. I love the texture, makes it feel ready to work the business!

Which one? The RMD is on my corian kitchen counter, the USMC is on a glass table with a patterned underlay that's at my bud's cigar shop. It always makes for a good backdrop, and being my best friend (and a fellow victim of the Sickness) the shop's manager doesn't mind that I take pictures there quite often.

Back