Lets see your latest acquisition

I'm always right about to pull the trigger on a active duty, or similar, and always find a custom I just need to have.

I have yet to grab a busse myself!

Let me make it easier for you. Do not EVER buy any Busse or kin. That is the only way you won't want more. Trust me, they are that good.... Try to just buy one. It's impossible.

Let me make it easier for you. Do not EVER buy any Busse or kin. That is the only way you won't want more. Trust me, they are that good.... Try to just buy one. It's impossible.

You might have just sold me on a max warden.

UyyGcct.jpg

9JBZP8h.jpg

gg50Hj0.jpg

WfZe2am.jpg

A tattoo of a dial indicator.

A tattoo of a dial indicator.

Cool tat man! I just got my Dad one of those for Father's Day. No b.s. (Not the tattoo, the dial indicator)

I had no idea what it was. I just got it for him because it was cool, very old, and it was made by a company named the same name as our last name. He loved it! Says it was made for very precise measurement of thicknesses.

[video=youtube;KVMlBNHKNv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVMlBNHKNv8[/video]

This came today...

You might have just sold me on a max warden.

The ganzaa a couple of weeks ago would have been the perfect opportunity to get one. I guess you can still call them to see if they have more. Also a good time for an INFI RMD.

Cudeman MT-5 from Spain - picked up 2 of these to test (it's a new brand for me and so far, so good...):

I did not get any thing nice like these. Mine was a used CRKT #6103 Prowler. Plain edge.

I know, it is a budget knife with poor steel and Zytel scales.

Still, it fits my hand even if it is nothing to write home about.

Now I have something that I can try mods on.

It also gives me a loaner knife so people don't trash my Benchmades . :)

Back