Photos Let's see your Mora knives πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ🌲🌲

You know 'em, you love 'em, so let's see 'em!

IMG-2022-09-24-10-37-44-262-2.jpg
IMG-2023-03-10-19-42-11-527-2.jpg

Yep. I almost bought an orange one, but changed my mind. I haven't yet used this knife. I have taken my Ontario Rat 5 and Gerber Freeman Guide the last few camping trips. The Mora is next in line for some camping.
Thanks!! 🀝
John 😁

Whhhhheeen your budget is tight
but the knife works just right
thatttsss a Moorraaa

My knife life has come full circle.
I started with SAKs and Moras, and then for some reason spent nine million dollars on knives, and now I use SAKs and Moras.

Whhhhheeen your budget is tight
but the knife works just right
thatttsss a Moorraaa

My knife life has come full circle.
I started with SAKs and Moras, and then for some reason spent nine million dollars on knives, and now I use SAKs and Moras.
Funny how things like that happen.
I kinda think I am going the same route!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
John 🍻

I'm probably one of the few who don't have a Mora. I've been thinking about the Eldris. Does anyone have any comments? I'll carry it either as a neck knife or in my right front pocket. Thanks.

I'm probably one of the few who don't have a Mora. I've been thinking about the Eldris. Does anyone have any comments? I'll carry it either as a neck knife or in my right front pocket. Thanks.
I am not sold on the Eldris concept. It is a neat idea, and most of the time, you don't need more than a 2" blade. However, I think the standard 3-3/4" Mora is a better all-around design that is still compact and light to wear around your neck or slip into your pocket.

Other than the ones stashed in various sheds and work stations on the property, the Kansbol is the one that currently gets the most use as a grab and go fixed blade to use around the yard. I might be missing one or two in this photo, but this is most of my Morakniv horde:

51906752838_aab26789f4_b.jpg

Back