Let's see your Shadetree

I asked the same question of Ken a while back when I snagged a Recluse in the same handle material. If my memory serves me correctly I believe he indicated that it was sourced from Cherokee Knife Supply. Shadetree makes a Denim burlap, but it has a different look than what's on your knife.

Cool. I didn't think it was, but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

i love this trio!

C52382F9-2240-4F87-A250-C6B3E9BFA626_zpsmbz8bd46.jpg

Since Vance put us on an Electric Orange theme with his awesome set of smaller knives, I’ll play along with a couple of bigger ones.

Phil

My Shadetree collection. From left to right.

Pocket Kephart in Green Herringbone
WAS Bobcat in Emerald
Hiking Buddy with Black Bolstered Emerald
EDC with Black Bolstered Ruby
Mini Muk in Ruby
Bush raptor with Double Bolstered Emerald
Monarch in Emerald
Wasp with Black Bolstered Navy
Jarrett Flemming Kestrel in Electric Plum
Arete in Black Bolstered Ruby
Arete in Tangerine
Kephart in Black Bolstered Ruby
Ladyfinger in Emerald
Terrasaur in Black Bolstered Emerald
WA Surls Outlander with double bolstered Tangerine

DSC02171-vi.jpg

DSC02172-vi.jpg

DSC02173-vi.jpg

Last edited:
One dog, that W.A. Surls knife is legit.

Thanks Triple T. It's the Outlander. Possibly my favorite knife that I'm not sure what to do with. :D I also own a bolstered Box Elder one with a swedge. They're pretty awesome.:thumbup:

Onedog,

You have assembled an impressive collection of Shadetree handled knives. I love the variety of color in your burlap rainbow. Well done!

Phil

Onedog,

You have assembled an impressive collection of Shadetree handled knives. I love the variety of color in your burlap rainbow. Well done!

Phil

Thanks a lot Phil. It was this thread that started my Shadetree collection. Especially yours and Thurins posts. It's really cool to start at the beginning of this thread and watch some of the collections grow and change over time. This thread also really makes me want a Woodsman. :D

I also need something in Philellow. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Phil. It was this thread that started my Shadetree collection. Especially yours and Thurins posts. It's really cool to start at the beginning of this thread and watch some of the collections grow and change over time. This thread also really makes me want a Woodsman. :D

I also need something in Philellow. :thumbup:

I need something like ur ruby Muk lol

Back