Let's see your Shadetree

Dang Phillip. I'm actually feeling a bit jealous.
That is a seriously nice theme you've got going in EO. :thumbup:

Hi there Mr. Phil! I've been very lax on the bead making! My workshop is piled up with yard equipment and it's done got chilly this way! I have a matching Camp knife to that woodsman and when paired together, they look like they are all business! You know, out of all the beads I've made, I have never kept any for myself. I do have a small pile of dud's/rejects but all have either been auctioned/given to fellow members. Are the beads you got still holding up okay?

Hey Kev,

I really like the longer football shaped bead with the two white stripes. I think those would sell very well if you made them in colors that correspond to people's favorite football teams. Of course they would not be official NFL endorsed beads. It would just be a "coincidence" that the color combos might match the various team colors. I know that I would buy one.

GO BRONCOS!

Phil

I really like the longer ones as well. A Black paper micarta, lime green spacer, and electric plum bead would get me all excited to give you some money hehe.

Let's hear it for the Blues Brothers:

IMG_0700-vi.jpg

IMG_0703-vi.jpg

Damn Sergio! That is a sweet looking pair. As much as I prefer bolstered burlap knives these days, that Patch has to be one of my favorite ones I have seen. Nice scores!

Phil

I just posted this photo as part of a larger set in the "Handles and Large Hands" thread, but it fits right in with this thread too.

Top to Bottom: Camp Knife, Woodsman, Duke, Camp Nessie and Terrasaur.

Phil

Football color's eh! I can do that!

I believe all the one's pictured above have been auctioned off. Mr. Dylan at shadetree might have a few left, I'm not sure.
More to come soon!

Back