Let's see your Shadetree

Ok here's my new family of shadetree :)

3b8f5ff836987f711414a613a1a70f28.jpg

Looking Good!!

You guys pictures are so bright and vivid! I can't seem to get a bead on mine. I use a Lumix FZ28 point & shoot, camera seems fine but maybe it's the lighting?

How about a little fall color to celebrate the season.

I wish everyone here a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Phil

Phil

Thanks Phil. A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
That Kestrel is beautiful. Jarrett did an outstanding job on that one. :thumbup:

Phil

Another spectacular group of knifes Phil ! We've certainly had much to be thankful for this year with new models from Fiddleback Forge, new burlaps from the good folks at Shadetree, and the camaraderie among our fellow Blade Forum brothers & sisters. Best wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving my friend.

Peter

Two new additions to my Shadetrees. :D

Recluse in Philellow.
DSC02327-vi.jpg

DSC02332-vi.jpg

Woodsman in Evergreen

DSC02348-vi.jpg

DSC02351-vi.jpg

Jim, the Philellow Recluse and Evergreen Woodsman were a nice pick-ups. Both look great. What thickness is your Woodsman and how are you liking it so far?

Rob, great job acquiring those three. I know all the buzz is about the Handyman these days, but your Hiking Buddy is the stand-out of that group to me.

Thanks for sharing the photos guys!

Phil

Jim, the Philellow Recluse and Evergreen Woodsman were a nice pick-ups. Both look great. What thickness is your Woodsman and how are you liking it so far?

Phil

Thanks Phil. The Woodsman is 3/16 tapered tang. So far I'm really liking this knife. A lot. Today was only the second time I've had it out with me but I'm really liking it. Great weight and balance, even with the thicker stock.

Thanks Jim,
Love that recluse and woodsman that is a great pair!

QUOTE=Onedog;15471725]That Scandi Handyman is absolutely drool worthy! :D
I really like the portrait as well.[/QUOTE]

Back