Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

Dritios Dritios Hey Brian,

Nice one! Here's my (much smaller) Palmer in Arctic Ice over black liners and thin yellow stripe. Interesting how the yellow comes through the scales on this one. Wouldn't be my choice normally but this is a really cool combo.

AIPalmerLeft1400-vi.jpg

AIPalmerCloseup1400-vi.jpg

Wow, very nice! That one doesn't look like the handle is as round-ish as mine was. I really like the flat sides and the pinch grip it seems to have.

I quite like it, also just noticed my typo... heh. Looking forward to carrying it. Here's a spine shot, it's 1/8" which isn't my preferred thickness, as you know, but Allen had a blank Patch available so I took him up on the offer to make one with the handle wanted!

tbW7Svwl.jpg

Sweet! And the stitching matches the liners. :thumbsup:

Indeed! I delayed getting the knife to have Jason make me a taco sheath to really reduce the pocket space it would take up.

As do I! It'll be riding in my pocket until something else fights for a chance to take the occasional ride as well.

Likely once I get a Lil Lady that'll happen. Until then, it'll be the Patch!

It has finally arrived. My very own Patch.

NHqXCFoh.jpg

I like the blue stich/blue liner set up. Those sort of things make it a perfect match. Nice one. The Patch is something I do not have and hope to own someday. Nice one!!!

I like the blue stich/blue liner set up. Those sort of things make it a perfect match. Nice one. The Patch is something I do not have and hope to own someday. Nice one!!!

It's an awesome little setup, I've had it in my pocket every day since I got it.

Back