Lets talk GEC!

I LOVE THAT - NEED ME SOME BANANA 😍

7WE8Bb.gif

At one time I had 53-57, so five in a row. My "accumulation" is too fluid to stay any way for long.

I’m bad about letting go of knives. I’ll sell or trade or give one away every now and then, but not as often as I probably should. 😁

Earlier today I was going through a list of GEC patterns to see which I had owned (now or at some previous time) and which I hadn’t. Of all the patterns I have owned, the only one I don’t still have at least one example of is the #88.

I’m bad about letting go of knives. I’ll sell or trade or give one away every now and then, but not as often as I probably should. 😁

Earlier today I was going through a list of GEC patterns to see which I had owned (now or at some previous time) and which I hadn’t. Of all the patterns I have owned, the only one I don’t still have at least one example of is the #88.
Barrett That’s a bummer at one point I had one of each. Let them all go except for the Ace of Spades. I would have gladly passed one on to you.

Barrett That’s a bummer at one point I had one of each. Let them all go except for the Ace of Spades. I would have gladly passed one on to you.

It’s all good, Dan. I had one in Yeti Ivory Acrylic. The pattern wasn’t for me, so I let it go. I was mostly just surprised that it was the only pattern like that, where I’d had one at some point but didn’t anymore.

It’s an interesting exercise going through the list of patterns and seeing which you’ve owned and which you haven’t. I have a decent number of GECs, but there are still several patterns I’ve yet to get my hands on. (Admittedly, some I’ve passed on by choice. The #97, for example, just isn’t for me. But there are definitely some on the list that I’m sure I’ll get to eventually.)

Back