Lets talk GEC!

Best sequence I can run to is 13, 14, 15 which is pathetic but that's my scattergun approach to 'collecting' ;)

Here's an oddity I released from its tube prison yesterday, long forgotten about it then for a moment thought I'd have it recovered....no! The Blackwood stays, 79. Ah! Until last week I could've run to 76,77,78,79 but the 76 has returned to the US.

2avCk8Y.jpg

Best sequence I can run to is 13, 14, 15 which is pathetic but that's my scattergun approach to 'collecting' ;)

Here's an oddity I released from its tube prison yesterday, long forgotten about it then for a moment thought I'd have it recovered....no! The Blackwood stays, 79. Ah! Until last week I could've run to 76,77,78,79 but the 76 has returned to the US.

2avCk8Y.jpg
That one is a beauty! The 79 is another pattern i'd love to see them remake! I wonder what the chances of that might be? That would definitely have me grabbing for my wallet for sure.

I was so happy with Bill for saving me money this year. Then the pocket carvers and 48s were announced. Gonna be an expensive month I feel.

Richlite is just a brand name for a paper micarta produced using a proprietary process. Not really a change, other than aesthetics. Although boring to start, it ages well. I prefer the look crosscut myself. It is made with phenolic resin, which is the "good stuff" as far as micarta goes.

1bHTFVIl.jpg

Richlite on top there. I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

They will all be sold to a home maybe for a proposed profit more probably
I made no mention of the exchange of funds for product or how many times that would occur in the journey of finding a home with love, just that will find said home. Eventually.

My knife budget is done for a good while no matter how much I like any upcoming releases of any knives. I won’t be buying one.

But I do think this 62 looks nice as something different.

Back