Libations worthy of the Hinderer Herd....

Love that action pic, Ross!

My local grocery store just recently started carrying Lagunitas, which was one of my favorites in WI. I live on the IA/IL boarder, and supposedly IL has a beer selection close to what I was used to in WI. One of these days I'll venture across the river to find out.

lilxm.jpg

Congrats on the good news Ross. Im glad that you are finally able to relax have a drink and play with your new xm. :) Well deserved my friend. :thumbs up:

Ross, good news is always good news. Love the to-do list! The spearpoint is nice too I suppose :D

Greetings everyone! I've been away for a while. Hope everyone is having a happy and safe holiday season

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419787304.107698.jpg

Crap.......all I have tonight is chocolate milk and Dr. Pepper.......missed the wine store run because I was late leaving to pick up my daughter form school......

Oh well....there's always tomorrow.......

Crap.......all I have tonight is chocolate milk and Dr. Pepper.......missed the wine store run because I was late leaving to pick up my daughter form school......

Oh well....there's always tomorrow.......

:eek: If I leave now, I can........

Just pics of me Sunday evening at the House of Blues. Enjoying some beer with my somewhat newly acquired 3".
7Dbc3Et.jpg

Last edited:
Back