1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long time carry challenge

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by skivic, Mar 10, 2019.

1. skivic

skivic Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2012
    TonySal and Nbrackett like this.
  2. Michael Sankewitsch

Michael Sankewitsch Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Ok, I'll give it a go. Today I found a box in the mailbox before I left for work, see if I can go a month with the Stryker only. Striking resemblance! (see what I did there? LOL!) But really, isn't though?

stryker foray closed clip side.jpg stryker foray open.jpg

3. TonySal

TonySal

Jan 10, 2015
    I'm gonna try SAK Executive as a small/mid/tools & office knife!

(p.s. I won't make it!)

4. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    Skivic, I think when this challenge is over I'll have to get myself an M4 bladed knife too.
    I've got 4 days in now, only 27 to go.....

TonySal likes this.
  5. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I can’t take part because these two land in my pocket most days. They’re joined at the hip for now.

[​IMG]

For quite some time I did just carry the mini Ritter. It’s the perfect knife for me, M390 with an edge that thin makes for an incredible cutter. Once summer hits I’ll be back to carrying either a single modern or traditional. Most likely one of those pictured. It’s a pain for me to carry two knives without one being in the watch pocket. Congrats on the 908, though! That’s one of the best looking production knives out there.

6. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    Rose never gets on the forum but should get an honorable mention, except during vacation (where she carried a cheap knife) she has been carrying a mini Grip with DOAT every day for about a year.

fancyEDC.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    KCDR, Michael Sankewitsch and TonySal like this.
  7. Michael Sankewitsch

Michael Sankewitsch Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Rose wins! :)

I will stick with the Stryker, but I tell ya, if the Bugout wasn't so god-awful ugly and out of place looking when closed, I would set some stiffer scales on it and call it forever. I like the Striker for all carry but around the house in shorts - then it tends to drag them down.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  8. skivic

skivic Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2012
    More cardboard and normal cutting stuff plastic and boxes! Showing some wear in blade but still loving her!

28CDF528-C75C-4EED-8307-BA3B627C4254.jpeg 7FE72BF3-261E-45A4-87E4-1C6B95B9611A.jpeg 9B4DADBF-39EB-48CD-A116-7E90BE28329E.jpeg

9. Butch

Butch Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2003
    Disclaimer: No Benchmade content.
    I have been carrying the same Leatherman Supertool 300 at work for close to twenty years. This Spyderco Rescue has been in my pocket at work for over ten years. It has lived a VERY hard life.
    [​IMG]