Looking for a longer thin knife.

My Koyote traditional Leuko is longer than what you want, but I'm sure he could make what you are looking for. Mine is 3/32" thick and has held up very well so far.

Post that girl up!

Here is the leuku-chete - 10" x 1/8" thick, its really a small machete in functionality.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

I just put up a thread on the Breeden peacemaker that has a 6" x 1/8" thickness. Its a good mid-size blade that is also quite light.

A Bark River Canadian Camp might be a good fit. One of a few I regret selling before I got to know it better.

I recently (few days ago) sold a 7.5 inch bladed 1/8 inch full tang version of that. Depending on grind preference there's more custom selection than production right now.

The breeden is going to rock (I have a 5 inch model of his), and Bruce's work is totally top of the line, as well.

1/8 is going to be FINE with a convex edge geometry, and the full flats Bruce does are really nice, got one of those, too!

3/32 15N20 will, of course, hold up well, tonym has done a lot of beating on a longer bladed one.

Post that girl up!

Here is the leuku-chete - 10" x 1/8" thick, its really a small machete in functionality.

DSC_0017-1.jpg

I just put up a thread on the Breeden peacemaker that has a 6" x 1/8" thickness. Its a good mid-size blade that is also quite light.

Back