Looks like the Benchmade Blackwood 630 is shipping

Burkstar, thanks for posting the pics of the 630. Great price and great knife.

Thanks for the reply, James Muehlner. The more use I get with different locking mechanisms, the more I appreciate the simple functionality of framelocks. Between those and the axis, I'm pretty happy. :)

BurkStar said:
Just got done opening the package and am extremely impressed! As big as it is, it is relatively light and is perfectly balanced. Fit and finish is excellent and it locks up perfectly.

Burkstar, thanks for the pics. Appreciate the reference photos the most. I had no idea how big it really was. SAdly, 4+" is just a bit large for my needs, but it sure is a beauty nonetheless.

-pb

patrickb said:
4+" is just a bit large for my needs, but it sure is a beauty nonetheless.

-pb

Me too. As a matter of fact anything over 4" is illegal here. But, I'm going to have to get one anyway.

Yeah, I think they're illegal here too, but as soon as I get some disposable cash again I think I might get one too. And I thought I was done with folders for a while.
Lagarto

patrickb said:
Sadly, 4+" is just a bit large for my needs, but it sure is a beauty nonetheless.

Yeah, it's bigger than anything I would really need, but it's too cool not to have. ;)

Back