Lost and Found!!! Duh!!!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Question?? How do you know when you might have too many knives??o_O:oops:

Answer!! When you lose a knife for up to three years, in your own house, and don't even miss it!!:eek::p:D

This Oily Creek rolled under a chest of drawers, and hid behind a wide leg of the chest, when I tipped over a box of knives, after coming back from a show with a large quantity of cutlery!!
I often buy several extras to supply my friends up here in Canada, and I now recall this as one of them!! I remember tipping the box, but I, of course, thought I picked them all up!!:rolleyes:

Anyhoo, it's a conversation piece for sure! A BIG jack with two full blades, it's like a single end Moose!!;) Firm and snappy, it's a satisfying tool!!:thumbsup:Big Oily Jack 1.jpg Big Oily Jack 2.jpg Big Oily Jack 3.jpg
I imagine the handle looks like a heavy slick of crude oil on the ocean, reminding us to take care of our planet!!:eek::)

That's a beaut.

Once in a while, outta blue, I remember I have a knife that I haven't seen in a while.
Then I can't rest until I find it.
Sometimes I can't find it.
Sometimes I look for a knife and I find another knife I forgot about.

It's a rollercoaster, I'm tellin ya....

Question?? How do you know when you might have too many knives??o_O:oops:

Answer!! When you lose a knife for up to three years, in your own house, and don't even miss it!!:eek::p:D

This Oily Creek rolled under a chest of drawers, and hid behind a wide leg of the chest, when I tipped over a box of knives, after coming back from a show with a large quantity of cutlery!!
I often buy several extras to supply my friends up here in Canada, and I now recall this as one of them!! I remember tipping the box, but I, of course, thought I picked them all up!!:rolleyes:

Anyhoo, it's a conversation piece for sure! A BIG jack with two full blades, it's like a single end Moose!!;) Firm and snappy, it's a satisfying tool!!:thumbsup:View attachment 1429648 View attachment 1429649 View attachment 1429650
I imagine the handle looks like a heavy slick of crude oil on the ocean, reminding us to take care of our planet!!:eek::)
Nice find! You live a charmed life, Charlie!

What a nice feeling that must have been...I can only begin to imagine the look of smug satisfaction on The Charlesters face..
Winner !
Only one difference between finding last years knife and finding last years money....
Knife is worth more, money is worth less.:D

Easter egg (knife) hunt at Charlie's house? I'm sure there's more, who's in?

Ha Ha!!:D I wouldn't be surprised if another knife turned up in the future!!
I've always subscribed to the adage;
"a messy desk (or knife room!;)), signifies genius!!";)
Yes, I have a room/den, pretty much designated the "knife room", and it's pretty messy!!:oops:

Back