Lost and Found!!! Duh!!!

At the 2019 mason dixon knife show I seen a knife satchel with pouches inside for a couple dozen knives. It has a blade forums patch on it and the fella has it priced at $10. I told him I would take it but does this spyderco go with it? He said “what spyderco?” Yes he had totally forgot to get all the knives out of the bag. He said he forgot he even had the spydie said he didn’t see that one for years

I went looking for a knife I couldn't remember last seeing, tore the couch apart, went through the desk and many drawers, got exasperated, then went through my partitioned storage boxes...it was found in the last place I looked ;) neatly tucked away in it's box :) Once I lost a knife for about a year, and found it when we got rid of a reclining chair...as I broke the chair down for disposal, it fell out of the workings of it... so I guess it was not lost...only misplaced for a bit.

I lost an Old Timer 104OT in the side yard at my grandparents' house when I was 10 or 11 years old (I was making a "scarecrow" for their garden out of clothes stuffed with newspaper and topped with an owl decoy, but I digress). I know it's still there somewhere. Although, I'm not optimistic about what the last ~15 years of rain and occasional snow have done to the carbon steel blades.

I lost this knife for about an hour. I missed it right away. I have a manual trans dodge cummins. I had driven to PA to pick up an Amish made bed for my wife. There was a skiff of fresh snow on the ground. When I realized I had lost it, I looked in the truck, retraced my steps at rhe store, looked all over the two-story furniture store and was going crazy. Finally, I thought, you have sweatpants on, you were banging gears. I looked way under the seat, up against the center console. Thare she be!!! Lucky me. It would have hurt to lose this one....
20170621_190534_zpses05mgkl_edit_1498101075367.jpg

Back