Lost my TG today

It may have actually just run off an joined a circus..... you were making it ride around in a Jeep (low blow I know but time like ths it is better to laugh and curse the Aussie than ruminate on the loss) .... :D

Very sorry to read about your loss. :oops:
If you're looking to replace it, from the photo it looks like a TG14, which was the spearpoint variant released @ Blade Show 2014.

BUSSE-2014_TeamGemini_LE_zpsf90f78b5_copy_1024x548.jpg

What Jaxx wrote.

If it was original TG it probably would have torn the bumper off your Jeep...

I feel you. I've got a box on its way... tracking number says "Delayed due to Civil Demonstration"

Uuuuuuugh....

I just hope the truck wasn't burnt to a crisp.

I hope you find yours man, theres at least a chance of that happening.

I sure would like to see another Original Team Gemini run.If I ever find a Black and Yellow Team Gemini in the country side I will contact you to return it, though I hope you find it soon.

Rubicons don't go 'offroad' very far without breaking, im sure you'll find it.

Never underestimate the ability of a bumper to hold onto things for longer than it should. I made it all the way to work once with my coffee cup sitting right under my tail light. A gravel road, an off ramp, and the work parking lot was only able to empty half (and nearly freeze the rest) of my coffee. I figured i would have lost the thing in the driveway considering I used to back out of my spot and then take off in an uphill loop.

Of course if you were on public land, it's gone. You cant drop a lighter on a public trail and expect to get it back around here.

Bought my dad an expensive buck knife for his 50th, had it engraved etc
Obviously not busse pricing but was around $250
First time he had it out they went ice fishing and dropped it down the hole
They tried with strong magnets but never managed to recover
Sh!t happens lol

That loss will burn for a while. :(

I still get a pit in my stomach when I think about the custom shop cleaver that got lost in overseas shipping.

Get yourself a cheap metal detector from harbor freight and try to narrow down the zone. Lay another knife on the back bumper and drive til it falls off and metal detect there

I feel your pain. I lost my Rat Trap a few weeks ago in of all places, a swamp. Most of it is knee deep water. I have searched multiple times and even took a metal detector back to look. So far no luck. Hopefully in a month or so the swamp will be dried up some and I may have better luck then. I guess if not then I will just chalk it up to a Swamp Rat wanting to go home to the swamp.

Garth

Back