1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Lots of stuff on the Exchange

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by JohnTheTexican, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    .......... somewhere between syphilis and herpes at the moment :D

trevitrace likes this.
  2. purest

purest

Oct 22, 2019
    Not to hijack your reply. Between the the new Bronco, syphilis, and herpes I think one of them is pretty damn sexy.

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I hate "cliffhanger" replies with no clear stance.

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Sexy and syphilis have gone "hand in hand" before !!!

MattinLA and OnceBitten like this.
  5. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    So, a lot of upkeep

6. grizzle

grizzle Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2016
    how infi strippers get their dimples..;):p

OnceBitten likes this.
  7. David Lennon

David Lennon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2017
    I think it's just a general reflection on how things are. Personally I'm still buying some knives but only if I feel the price is fair for the knife and not ebay prices .But mostly older blades that I've missed because I wasn't around back then.

tuica likes this.
  8. jiffum

jiffum Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 24, 2020
    I'm watching way too many of them right now. Thankfully someone bought some of them....whew!

9. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I ain't flinchin' my payment-pinky in the Exchange until somebody posts a MOASK for sale... :eek::p

10. Icky Thump

Icky Thump Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2011
    A few recent exchange actual's, actually.

Rushed pic.

Two more expected to land. Some good deals out there and the first Grab Bag offering is on the block as well.

20201214_194216.jpg

tuica, Crosier, MattinLA and 3 others like this.
  11. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    In addition to the ASH1, I rarely see the other two models I “generally” collect. The DSF and the SJTAC.

PS - Here’s one y’all might like. A Busse friend of mine mistakenly referred to my Regulator as “The Annihilator.” I like it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    MattinLA, ScoMa and grizzle like this.
  12. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    Some of the F16 on the Exchange are extremely tempting, but I'd have to sell at least one of mine first (and upgrade my membership).

tuica, Icky Thump and ScoMa like this.
  13. purest

purest

Oct 22, 2019
    I read this.... I replied to this... Then I looked at the exchange some more for a couple days. Now I'm poor.

14. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Sold an BGASH1 - probably too low as it was claimed in a few minutes. Oops

mainly selling stuff because I have more time at the house take pics and post. Plus the back and forth for a week saying “ do I need this ?”

tuica and ScoMa like this.
  15. Mikeltee

Mikeltee Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2020
    Most of use are still working and the many of the ones that aren't are receiving incentives to sit on their ass as they receive $600 extra a week in unemployment. The vaccine is here. My wife is scheduled for her first round Saturday. Her terminally ill patients will get their first round next week. Let's hope the antibodies will stay in our system. We are seeing PT get Covid multiple times because the body just stops making antibodies. This might very well be a vaccine we need multiple boosters every year. Hopefully things will be back to normal this time next year.

Christmas always brings items to be sold at a cheap price just because society dictates that we give more than we receive. Needless to say....especially with 4 kids... that I am no fan on Christmas! I sold off half my stock of ammo and a 50bmg just to fill that tree this season. I was able to get myself a grab bag and built myself an sbr before they are soon to be outlawed though.

tuica likes this.