Lots of stuff on the Exchange

I think it's just a general reflection on how things are. Personally I'm still buying some knives but only if I feel the price is fair for the knife and not ebay prices .But mostly older blades that I've missed because I wasn't around back then.

I'm watching way too many of them right now. Thankfully someone bought some of them....whew!

I ain't flinchin' my payment-pinky in the Exchange until somebody posts a MOASK for sale... :eek::p

In addition to the ASH1, I rarely see the other two models I “generally” collect. The DSF and the SJTAC.

PS - Here’s one y’all might like. A Busse friend of mine mistakenly referred to my Regulator as “The Annihilator.” I like it.

Last edited:
A few months ago, I signed up for emails of new stuff listed on the exchange. Maybe it's just the Christmas season, but it seems like a whole lot of people are listing a whole lot of stuff at really good prices. If I didn't already have everything I wanted and more (except a short butaniku), I'd be allover that stuff. So much stuff at such reasonable prices....
I read this.... I replied to this... Then I looked at the exchange some more for a couple days. Now I'm poor.

Sold an BGASH1 - probably too low as it was claimed in a few minutes. Oops

mainly selling stuff because I have more time at the house take pics and post. Plus the back and forth for a week saying “ do I need this ?”

Hard times for a lot of our people. I'm up here in Canada (It's biggest city) and I can appreciate the hurt that a good bit of us are feeling.

I hope that the US government can get off of their cushioned/covered asses and get cheques out to everyone who is suffering with this COVID crap...it is a monumental failure of the government to take care of the people.

Our members, here, are selling off their prized collections to pay bills/keep the Reaper at bay.. It's truly sad.

I really hope that things improve, quickly. The fat asses in government want their "Christmas Break"....the one where they get paid through. It's wrong.

Most of use are still working and the many of the ones that aren't are receiving incentives to sit on their ass as they receive $600 extra a week in unemployment. The vaccine is here. My wife is scheduled for her first round Saturday. Her terminally ill patients will get their first round next week. Let's hope the antibodies will stay in our system. We are seeing PT get Covid multiple times because the body just stops making antibodies. This might very well be a vaccine we need multiple boosters every year. Hopefully things will be back to normal this time next year.

Christmas always brings items to be sold at a cheap price just because society dictates that we give more than we receive. Needless to say....especially with 4 kids... that I am no fan on Christmas! I sold off half my stock of ammo and a 50bmg just to fill that tree this season. I was able to get myself a grab bag and built myself an sbr before they are soon to be outlawed though.

Back