Loving the Ratweiler in SR101 3/16th inch iteration!

The infiweiler blade shape is better for chopping imo and i like the tall blade. But i Couldnt get over the handle and kept the tgulb and mega instead. Do you find that carrying the weilers is always a little more cumbersome than it needs to be because the handles are so big? That has been my experience but i am going to try a leather sheath option to see if that helps minimize it.

The infiweiler blade shape is better for chopping imo and i like the tall blade. But i Couldnt get over the handle and kept the tgulb and mega instead. Do you find that carrying the weilers is always a little more cumbersome than it needs to be because the handles are so big? That has been my experience but i am going to try a leather sheath option to see if that helps minimize it.

Not necesarily, but I do tend to pack carry it most often now, or have it in a bag on the bicycle.

I carried it mostly horizontal on my main arm side when I used to carry on my hip a lot. I found it pretty comfortable in that method. I had a leather sheath made that I always find more comfy than kydex.

Back