M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Aug 4, 2010.

1. wheel

wheel

Aug 3, 2008
    You will not regret the waiting time for your muck! Great knife!

2. mckrob

mckrob Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2007
    Any news/updates on these?

3. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
  4. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Blades are back from heat-treat and I've cut out the handles for the next batch.

Pic!

[​IMG]

5. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001

6. j man

j man

Aug 1, 2010
    Just sent through a order for the MUCK & deposit paid.. :)

7. JUST-DOO-IT

JUST-DOO-IT

Aug 22, 2012
    How are these coming along? Next month it will be 2 years since I placed my order.

8. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Just got blades back from heat-treat. Updates on my website and facebook - easier to check there.

9. sclawshark

sclawshark

Feb 25, 2012
    2 years 3 months and counting for those wanting to know approximate wait time.

10. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    The wait has been driving me crazy too.
    Thanks for your patience, guys.
    With any luckĀ… I'll have some glued up here very soon.

11. mouzee

mouzee

May 24, 2005
    Been waiting 2 Years 5 Months, looooooong time, actually got pretty close to the top of the list a while back, got knocked way down and now back up near the top. No replies
    to my last two emails. 3 months ago the handles were being glued up, should be dry by now. ya think?

12. sclawshark

sclawshark

Feb 25, 2012
    Ditto.

13. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I hit a snag. Haven't forgotten about you guys. I have around 800 orders I'm working on simultaneously. Will definitely get them in 2015...doing my best with all the stuff going on here in the shop lately. Thanks for your patience!

14. sclawshark

sclawshark

Feb 25, 2012
    Two years 8 months. The good news is there are only 5 months left in the year.

15. knife chop

knife chop

Feb 11, 2014
    You should have cancelled that order and purchased one from knivesshipfree. There's 1 more left with orange g10 handle.

16. cmroberts1

cmroberts1

Mar 4, 2014
    I believe I am going to cancel my order for the MUCK. I was also on the pre-order list for the folding buschcrafter and got passed over. It is bad business to take down payments from customers, but continue to fill dealer orders multiple times while holding people's down payments. All the while the customers are waiting in excess of 1 year. Why require down payments unless that is how you are funding your operation?

Very disappointed in how orders are handled!!

17. knife chop

knife chop

Feb 11, 2014
    Yup! No updates and communication is non existent until people starts talking crap then, he'll start posting to defend himself. 1 year is acceptable but 2 1/2 years is just plain unacceptable. You just can't have the excuse of "a one man operation" that does everything from taking, making and shipping orders.

18. sclawshark

sclawshark

Feb 25, 2012
    I received an e-mail from Dan on Sunday saying that my knife was finished. He was to make the sheath on Monday and ship. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

19. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Yep - just finished a batch of MUCK knives. Butch is finishing sheaths and I'm waiting on SpecOps sheaths to arrive.

For some reason I'm not getting subscription emails, so I didn't see your posts, guys. Sorry about that.

Dan

20. knife chop

knife chop

Feb 11, 2014

Pictures or it's not true!