M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Blades are back from heat-treat and I've cut out the handles for the next batch.

Pic!

10175012_10203844489937361_6911422973704703603_n.jpg

Just got blades back from heat-treat. Updates on my website and facebook - easier to check there.

The wait has been driving me crazy too.
Thanks for your patience, guys.
With any luck… I'll have some glued up here very soon.

Been waiting 2 Years 5 Months, looooooong time, actually got pretty close to the top of the list a while back, got knocked way down and now back up near the top. No replies
to my last two emails. 3 months ago the handles were being glued up, should be dry by now. ya think?

I hit a snag. Haven't forgotten about you guys. I have around 800 orders I'm working on simultaneously. Will definitely get them in 2015...doing my best with all the stuff going on here in the shop lately. Thanks for your patience!

I believe I am going to cancel my order for the MUCK. I was also on the pre-order list for the folding buschcrafter and got passed over. It is bad business to take down payments from customers, but continue to fill dealer orders multiple times while holding people's down payments. All the while the customers are waiting in excess of 1 year. Why require down payments unless that is how you are funding your operation?

Very disappointed in how orders are handled!!

I believe I am going to cancel my order for the MUCK. I was also on the pre-order list for the folding buschcrafter and got passed over. It is bad business to take down payments from customers, but continue to fill dealer orders multiple times while holding people's down payments. All the while the customers are waiting in excess of 1 year. Why require down payments unless that is how you are funding your operation?

Very disappointed in how orders are handled!!

Yup! No updates and communication is non existent until people starts talking crap then, he'll start posting to defend himself. 1 year is acceptable but 2 1/2 years is just plain unacceptable. You just can't have the excuse of "a one man operation" that does everything from taking, making and shipping orders.

I received an e-mail from Dan on Sunday saying that my knife was finished. He was to make the sheath on Monday and ship. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Yep - just finished a batch of MUCK knives. Butch is finishing sheaths and I'm waiting on SpecOps sheaths to arrive.

For some reason I'm not getting subscription emails, so I didn't see your posts, guys. Sorry about that.

Dan

Yep - just finished a batch of MUCK knives. Butch is finishing sheaths and I'm waiting on SpecOps sheaths to arrive.

For some reason I'm not getting subscription emails, so I didn't see your posts, guys. Sorry about that.

Dan

Pictures or it's not true!

Back