M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Dan I just put in for the Folder pre-order, M.U.C.K. And Bushmaster. Did you get those? Just want to be sure I got in. New to these awesome blades so sorry for the questions. If I did Awesome!

Yes. I'm going through and doing order updates, etc.

Bull Winkle - go ahead and submit an order here: http://kosterknives.com/orders/

I'll post progress as soon as I get these lined up for glue-up.

Thanks for your patience, guys!
Dan

Just placed my order:

Natural micarta with black liner
Buffed flats
Kydex with firesteel loop

I have just sent a mail to you.
MUCK 3V
Natural Micarta
SpecOps sheath

Please check and put me on the list.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Yes. I'm going through and doing order updates, etc.

Bull Winkle - go ahead and submit an order here: http://kosterknives.com/orders/

I'll post progress as soon as I get these lined up for glue-up.

Thanks for your patience, guys!
Dan

Yep, seeing knife nuts here wait for months to get the knives, I know it's better to line up and do leg works :)
Keep up your good work. Look forward to your updates.

Grinding blades this week. Tons of dust everywhere!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Is it too late to get on the list for this run? And about how long is the lead time? (thinking of this as a gift)

This list stays open.

Lead time.....anybody's guess. LOL

Tell yourself a year and you won't be disappointed. ;)

Dan

I signed up for one on July 23 but have not made the list yet. I know you are busy so when you get a chance scribble my name in.

I just submitted an order for a MUCK yesterday through your website. I should expect a 1 year wait?

I'm working on a new database/list option right now - so that's why I haven't posted updates to the sheets. I also am in a holding pattern on this one because of scheduling oopsies on my part.

Jaeger - that's a good plan. Anything less will be good news. :D

Dan

Hey Dan,

Know you're busy, but I was just wondering if you could give a general idea of where the muck line as far as production goes? I know that there was some form of scheduling issue that pushed it back some. Just hoping that I would be able to take it on a hunt next September. Thanks.

Back