M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

got it and added you to the list. Thanks!

Dan

y0ukn0wwh0 - I got you on the list too. Thanks!

Dan

Question(s) for Dan....This is my first time ever ordering a custom knife. Do you wait until the list is "full" before starting work? What is your expected date to have these out to those who ordered one? Thanks, robo7

I would like to be added to the list for one. When you confirm there is a spot open, I will send my deposit. Email sent with my information.

My Specs:
Green Canvas Micarta with blue liners and leather sheath.

@Jonnymac44. I got a bit worried my deposit never came through to Dan. After reading Robo7de`s thread I have calmed down. Don`t mind waiting for a knife who looks as sweet as this. :) Thanks for leaving a reply.

I'm hear - just had to finish some other projects. I will update this list asap. Not much progress to report until I get the blades back from heat-treat.

Dan

Dan, put me on the list. I will pay the deposit as soon as you confirm my place.

Black Canvas Micarta
RED Liners
Spec Ops Sheath (Ranger Green if available)

Email sent confirming the same.
Thanks

Dan, what are these 3V MUCKs heat treated to? JUST SEEN THAT YOU USE PETERS - GREAT THANKS - THOSE GUYS ARE GREAT

Last edited:
Dan,

Deposit has been paid via pp per your email. Please update your list when you get a moment.

I have updated the list - thanks, guys!

I have all my 3V set at 60 HRc. It is the *sweet spot* for that steel.

Dan

Right now it's looking like April 2011.

:thumbup:

Dan

Back