Manix 2 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone, I said the 20th would be the day, so I will give until midnight on the 20th (Costa Rica time) to make your entry. I will do a random drawing on the morning of the 21st and announce a winner. Good luck to everyone.

Awesome!?! Thank you so much for this awesome opportunity!?! Count me in please! (19:44 Costa Rica time.)
Kind regards from Amsterdam!

Ok, we've got a winner. Everyone's number went in a hat this morning. I put my hand in the hat and closed my eyes and after shuffling the small pieces of paper around for a bit started to select one. Just as my fingers were starting to find the "one" one of the pieces next to my fingers bent just the right way and then "jumped" from the hat before I could select one. I called it divine providence and went with the one that leapt out of the hat of its own volition. :)

Congratulations to post #9 jstn. I will send you a pm to figure out shipping. Thank you everyone for participating.

Thanks Surfingringo! This is my first time winning and I plan to pass on the goodwill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back