Review Manly Folders: Comrade, Peak, Wasp. Fixed Blades: Patriot and Drugar, Made in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak S90V
blEhTui.jpg
blEhTui

Oddly enough I do not find that strange in the least bit. :)

I think you will like it, be sure to post an image when you get it.

G2

Last edited:
Did you get the folder yet?
G2

Ugh sorry to hear, hope it lands soon.

Mines been keeping it’s edge very well

I bought some #8 copper wire an cold forged out a nicer lanyard eye ;)
G2

I got an email that appears to indicate that the knife was being made and shipped from overseas. I was under the impression that knives ordered from the site shown earlier had some models in stock and ready to ship. I am guessing now that that was not the case.

I would have thought the same as well, hopefully just initial start up issues and will settle down soon.

G2

I've PM'd Lubo but he may be out of pocket, possibly out of the country, will see what he says when he returns.
G2

Thanks to this excellent thread, and my pathological compulsion for interest in buying knives, I just ordered a Comrade in black & orange G10. From Sofia to London should be around a week, and the postage was a comparable price to ordering from within the UK. Many thanks for the steer! :)

Nice! sounds like a great knife and yes, pc is rampant around these parts ;)
G2

Nice Lubo, just took my Manly Peak to the sharpening stones, it needed a touch up, nothing major but when I do, I usually will set the bevels to how I will maintain the edge and this CPM154 took a very nice sharp edge.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

I also hammered out a new eyelet piece from #8 copper wire, a bit thicker than what I used before and was able to pound it out wide enough to fill the well that Manly provides for the clip;

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back