Markers mark help from otherside...

Blimey, I didn't know it was part of the cariculum.....the furthest we got was the 12 times table, after that they washed their hands of us.
Whatever geometry my Khuk embodies it certainly works well.

Jeff.

Wow, I like the idea of the Three Kamis from Another Dimension!:) Did they come from the cursed plains of Leng? And isn't their mantra at work "Cthulhu fhtagn"?:D

I think you might have something, because when I saw them tilling the fields the other day I went over and said "countrymen! LENG me your ears!" and was immediately showered with decapitated earlobes....maybe from testing their blades.
As for Chthulhu Fhtagn, I heard them saying something like "Shoo! Fang!" and was set upon by a large wolf like hound.....

I think I've exhausted the humour from that one!

Jeff

Careful fellows! That kinda fish-talk will bring the hounds of Tindalos! Get away from the corners of the rooms, chaps!

Ia! Ia Shub Nigurrath!

Actually, you gotta read the Dream Cycle of HP lovecraft. Reand any other of his collections first, but then read Dream Cycle. Kinda ties it all together...

Keith

I have the 3 volume collection of Lovecraft, but don't recall the dream cycle, is there another title for them?

Jeff.

Back