"Martial" folder?

Titan - Actually, my wife and business partner, Gail, is also a "wrong handed" knife nut, and there also seems to be predominance of this particular anomaly through out our organization (most are nuts of one kind or another anyway). The original Clipits (1981) were all made with 20% of each model produced as lefties. Unfortunaely lefties don't by 20% of the inventory. This created inventory problems, especially during model refinements

MaxG - yes, the Rolling Lock module that engineering is working on has the mission to build in simple switch of right / left and slide / forward lever releases. This will make it simple to produce the left hand version along with the right hand version.

We will extend our best effort to please the wrong brained, or is it right brained for left hand population?
sal

Not only do left-handers benefit from left knives...

Those of us that use knives left handed while being predominately right handed, also benefit.

I use a left if my right hand is full, busy or otherwise unavailable.

Eric Remmen used to, and I here he is doing it again, promoting the idea of having a left hand knife for defensive situations where your right is occupied.

I think this is a good idea in all dimensions.

If I only had eight(8) arms, I could justify more knives.....

------------------
One may want to keep an Eye out for my review of the Bob Kasper designed, Kevin Gentile modified AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper. Sorry about the wait, my review and interview should be online within two weeks, look for it right here at BladeForums.com.

Marion David Poff fka Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

"The victorious Warrior wins first and then goes to war, while the defeated Warrior goes to war and then seeks to win" Sun-Tzu

Be Excellent

Back