• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Massive Blade Liquidation!!! Basics, BM's, lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL BLADES MOVED TO NEW, CLEANER THREAD!!!!!

OK, I've STILL got too much steel around. I'm cutting back even more. TO THE BONE!

Will SPLIT Paypal fees (let's call it 1.5% to make it simple.) WILL ship internationally if you are known or long-time member. . . for additional close-to-actual costs. Let me add that I will not lie on a customs form. I don't care that it doesn't affect me. It's wrong. I'm always willing to help out a foreign Busse Hog with price adjustments to help defray your VAT's and such, but I will not lie. So please don't even ask.

Camera is acting up/not working well. May not get pix for several days or a week. You all know me. If I misrepresent a blade, I'll take it back and pay shipping.

All prices include CONUS shipping.

JUST ADDED!!!!!

Green Linen BAD! NIB. These went fast at the Co Store. Satin Boney Active Duty with Green Linen handles. $320 $300 Price reduced. Let's get this bad boy into some new hands!

And the rest:

SARSquatch Black/Black Linen. With BuyBrown black kydex sheath with Tec-Lok. Some rubs from kydex. Unused. $375. . . 350 $325 REDUCED!

ASH1LE #178 Mint. I've got one or two too many of these. $525. . . 500. . . 475 $465 WELL BELOW MSRP!

Stealth Hawk Drop point with tan cord-wrap and clamshell sheath. Unused. $200 ON HOLD!

Will discount knives based on multiple purchases. Ties go to "I'll Take It" here. No "PM sent." You can SAY "PM Sent" but that don't make a tie-breaker. Post here and email djokeefe-atthingy-comcast-dotthingy-net

Trades:
Thinner version (INFI?) SH Badger Attack and a green NMSFNO with black handles. I could use the cash right now but will consider other trades.

Thanks for looking.

(Sold knives list)

SATIN JACK Also known as SHSJ. Black on black w/factory pull-the-dot nylon sheath. Unused. $700 Sold
CGFBM Black with black/tan handles. Unused and unblemished. $500 Sold
Milganza Muddy AD Unused, unblemished $225 Sold
BAD Orange/black G10/satin $265 BELOW COST!!!! Sold
SAR5 black micarta. With BuyBrown sheath. Some kydex rubs. $275. . . 250 - SOLD
Hairy Carry SE model. Tan handle, 4.5" blade. $125 $110 - WAY BELOW MY COST TRADED
Hairy Carry LE with BuyBrown kydex sheath. $180. . . 170$160 REDUCED - BELOW COST Sold
Hairy Carry SE Model. Black micarta handle, 3.5" blade. $125 $110 SOLD!
Full Set of Basics
- Basic 9 crinkle/asym/nylon sheath/unused,
- Basic 7 crinkle/asym/dropleg and kydex tecloc sheaths/unused
- Basic 5 smooth/sym/kydex belt sheath/unused
- Basic 3 crinkle/asym/kydex belt sheath/unused
$1250. . 1,200. . . 1,100 $1,050 shipped REDUCED! Won't split. Start and finish your collection in one felled swoop at a discount! SOLD!
Dumpster Mutt LE Beat on, used, abused, ugly. I tried cold-blueing it. Looks OK. Tried some beating. Blueing worn at tip, some minor dings (not chips) on the edge. Ugly. But took the abuse well. $130 $100 - REDUCED! Sold
SAR5 Green/black G10. A bit of smoothing near edge due to a tight Kydex sheath. NOW WITH KYDEX BuyBrown SHEATH! $250. . . 225 $240 REDUCED - BELOW COST! Sold
NMFBM Black on black. Steelnut dropleg sheath with legstrap. $600. . . 575$550 REDUCED Sold
Serrated SMOG Warden With kydex pocket sheath. Dubble-cut. Unused, unmarked. $250. . . 235 $225 - REDUCED - BELOW COST! Aaaaand, finally sold!
Swamp Rat Custom Shop Dog Skinner! Two-tone micarta handle. D2 blade. Mint condition. Probably paid more than this, but I need to raise cash. $250. Sold
RatManDu Grey blade, black G10. With BuyBrown kydex. Small spot of missing coating at the tip. Otherwise mint and unused. 225 $215 Sold!

Last edited:
If this is an original SJ (shown in picture) and not a SJTAC, "I'll take it". PM me. I'll be home about 8pm tuesday to send payment. ~

Payment sent ~

Last edited:
Any interest in a trade for zee Military Overrun CGFBM?
CIMG2243-1.jpg

Love that knife. Alas, I'm over-BM'd right now. :( Thanks.

(Some would say I'm full of BM. LOL)

Standard thickness (not BAD thin). I think that's .15+coating or about .19. It's saber-ground not full-height like the BAD's.

Added a full pic of the EDC blades f/s. Top is the 4.5" HC, then the 3.5" HC, HCLE, SMOG Warden and Milganza AD.

HCLE comes with sheath, as does SMOG as listed in first post.

attachment.php

Attachments

• EDC's for sale.jpg
    EDC's for sale.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 5,226
CGFBM Black with black/tan handles. Unused and unblemished. $500
If this is still available and has mag handles I will take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back