• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Massive Blade Liquidation!!! Basics, BM's, lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks IAT. Updated list. Don't forget that Basic set. Found one of the boxes just this week too! (I think for hte 5. I'd have to go look.)

could you post a spine shot of the smog warden ? I realize it's .2 ,,,, just like a look see,,,, thx.

Te He, I was checking posts on the the HC on the swamp rat forums. According to Eric, aka The Bully, there wasn't a 4.5" produced. From the pics you posted it certainly does not appear to be 1" longer then the other two. This is good, btw, four inches works better for me. Your knife shipped today.

NMFBM Black on black - does this Busse have mag handles or not? Also, what is the blade and OAL on this piece? My mind is a big foggy after a rough weekend:D

Thanks,
D

Hand-shaped mags. OAL is fleepin long. . . about 18". King Lionidis coulda brought THIRTY guys equiped with these bad boys. ;)

Picobrain - got your email thru the forums. You have no email contact setup here and your Email bounced back. Email me at djokeefe (at) comcast (dot) net for details on the DMLE.

Si. I can't seem to get rid of it. It's like a bad penny. A bad tough penny. A bad tough penny that has chopped all the other pennies in half. OK, I'll stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back