May Day! . . . May Day! . . . The 2021 "Knife-A-Day In May" Offer Is Here!!!

Yeah I was surprised to see the "FINAL" offer i the first post.... I suppose everything "grinds" to a halt at Busse with Cinco de Mayo... At least until the hangover is dealt with.
tequila g10 inbound

Well I literally thought it meant they were releasing 31 new models in the month of May, that would of been nuts.

Back to the good ol' blade every TWO WEEKS schedule...well, it was nice while it lasted and proves you can't rush perfection.

Hum? Wonder what happened. A knife a day for the month of may, having between 1-15 of each offering, got cut short after just three offerings?? I know i read that right

Hum? Wonder what happened. A knife a day for the month of may, having between 1-15 of each offering, got cut short after just three offerings?? I know i read that right
Yeah that's more less what I gathered as well. This is Jerry's post.

I had this thought;

Maybe look at it from this point of view;

Here is the knife a day offer
there may be only one, maybe a few

From this statement I would guess there would be no need to contact Busse since notifications would be sent the next day win or lose

"This is first come, first served. Good luck HOGs!!!!

These knives are ready for immediate shipment. Payment is expected within 48 hours of notification.

Notifications will be sent on the next business day."

first that is a lot of notifications to send out win or lose just from the "I will take it" e-mails.

let alone all the "I am just checking to see if I got lucky" e-mails and phone calls.

I am sure they figured out that is a lot for even a good sized staff to handle.

The Ganza I think will work better maybe a Ganza a week rather than a knife a day ?

Wouldn't it be easier to just throw the knives on the website either daily or weekly? Then just post the link when it goes live?

I had this thought;

Maybe look at it from this point of view;

Here is the knife a day offer
there may be only one, maybe a few

From this statement I would guess there would be no need to contact Busse since notifications would be sent the next day win or lose

"This is first come, first served. Good luck HOGs!!!!

These knives are ready for immediate shipment. Payment is expected within 48 hours of notification.

Notifications will be sent on the next business day."

first that is a lot of notifications to send out win or lose just from the "I will take it" e-mails.

let alone all the "I am just checking to see if I got lucky" e-mails and phone calls.

I am sure they figured out that is a lot for even a good sized staff to handle.

The Ganza I think will work better maybe a Ganza a week rather than a knife a day ?
I was just a voyeur at the minute anyways 🙄. But I totally understand the hassle it must cause to do it this way I was looking back and forth myself on the post to see what was next.
A decent size Ganzaa is probably a more straight forward idea, but doing it every day probably gave more individuals a chance to buy a knife.
Waiting out for a CS reopen to pick my own preferences. 🤞

I feel like if only the winner was contacted it would be easier on the team, then we can just assume we werent in fast enough if we dont get a email in 24/48hours. I agree with the bigg weekly ganza too :thumbsup:

Back