Mecha's Forge Burned Down

I would be absolutely devastated if I lost my shop and home, but I know all that titanium toughness has rubbed off onto you. Any man with the guts to go all out on national TV like you did is gonna beat this too. Good luck man!

Thanks for the thoughts, guys.

353, sadly our kitty did not make it out. :{

Damn, just seeing this. Horrible news. I have no doubt that someone with your talent and drive will be back on top in no time.

I’m just seeing this, too. I am so sorry, Mecha! I’m glad you and your wife got out okay; tears for your little kitty!:(

I’m just seeing this, too. I am so sorry, Mecha! I’m glad you and your wife got out okay; tears for your little kitty!:(

No worries, it will be ok. The lolz will flow, and the titanium swords to come will be the best yet.

By the way, the Heavy Sword YouTube video is the most controversial ever. :D So many people are irrationally mad at it on the internet.

Damn Mecha, very sorry to hear about this.

Still taking donations for assistance? You've done lots for this community, least we can do is pitch in and help out in a member's time of need.

Damn Mecha, very sorry to hear about this.

Still taking donations for assistance? You've done lots for this community, least we can do is pitch in and help out in a member's time of need.

Thanks EDC. The fundraiser that was started is still up. I think they last for 90 days. That thing has been a lifesaver, and I have a little surprise in store for the kindly people who pitched in! :D

Thanks EDC. The fundraiser that was started is still up. I think they last for 90 days. That thing has been a lifesaver, and I have a little surprise in store for the kindly people who pitched in! :D

Just wish I could do more!

Thank you for the concern, gentlemen. It was the forge, home, vehicle, the whole shebang. It was terrifying. Ms. Oye and I made it out, but we’re still hoping the kitty made it out. That’s the worst part, followed by the very rare and irreplaceable ti alloys that got roasted, usability still to be determined.

It’s a start from square one with backpacks and a change of clothes, but it’s not truly square one, with all the knowledge that’s been accumulated. New ti swords will be made. The designs and execution will just become more focused after this, once I can get things put back together.
Very sorry to hear.

Back