Medford Knife & Tool. Lets See Them!

Love the way different lighting makes a dramatic difference in the appearance of this Vulcan S35VN blade.

YtZ0NgT.jpg

33NMvri.jpg

8qNOFBI.jpg

AGSeVKZ.jpg

I1ukBBi.jpg

ckrC4WO.jpg

ltDRKaW.jpg

I’ve been trying to resist pulling the trigger on a Praetorian T. But all these pics are just too seductive. I think I’m getting one.

I’ll spend the weekend deciding which one to buy as I’m watching the Pats destroy the Chargers :D
So, which one did you get, or are you still deciding? They all look good, it's hard to decide on just one.

I haven't ordered one yet. But I have my 3 favorites that I've narrowed it down to. I became distracted/seduced by a Microtech Socom Elite which will be arriving today.
I know how that is. Same thing happens to me from time to time. Enjoy that Microtech :thumbsup:

DRLyman DRLyman Which Praetorian is that that u have? I know you said you got it fairly recently, have you got much use out of it yet? (Being so nosie cause I'm thinking about one)
Mine is the Genesis model. I’ve carried it every day since I got it. I use it at work to cut seals on trailers a lot. At home just the normal everyday knife stuff. Still looking good.
Here's a link to it at DLT:
https://www.dlttrading.com/medford-...d-cpm-3v-blue-anodized-titanium-black-breaker

Back