Medford Knife & Tool. Lets See Them!

What's the white surefire?

It is a lego of various Surefire and other parts. The body is a silver EB1 backup with gen1 Thyrm Switchback. The head is an incandescent e series. The light engine is a Tana SingLED. I put these pieces together in an effort to improve the EB1 Thrym package. The EB1 beam is very tight and I like the additional spill that results from the shallow e series reflector and Tana tower. I feel that it is better to have the balance more toward flood than throw in a handgun light.

It is a lego of various Surefire and other parts. The body is a silver EB1 backup with gen1 Thyrm Switchback. The head is an incandescent e series. The light engine is a Tana SingLED. I put these pieces together in an effort to improve the EB1 Thrym package. The EB1 beam is very tight and I like the additional spill that results from the shallow e series reflector and Tana tower. I feel that it is better to have the balance more toward flood than throw in a handgun light.

Oh okay I've actually never seen the silver eb1. That's a hell of a litt let setup.

2KP4Wb6h.jpg

AQMAjv7h.jpg

Does anyone have a pic of a stealt pratorean? I might of missed it if posted. I always remember that carbon fiber and DLC blade, a stunning combo.

Back