Medium Choppa thread!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see CPK offering the new (hybrid) LC/MC chopper for sometime in the 2024 calendar year?
Maybe it could run concurrently through the machining centers (shop) with the upcoming revised EDC v.X pattern?

Currently, they are finishing up the DEK series as well as offering some of the (extra) remaining UF/DEF stock.
To be followed by three pre-orders...

1) K20
2) SHIV
3) Basic 5/Signature FK3

I wouldn't be surprised to see CPK offering the new (hybrid) LC/MC chopper for sometime in the 2024 calendar year?
Maybe it could run concurrently through the machining centers (shop) with the upcoming revised EDC v.X pattern?

Currently, they are finishing up the DEK series as well as offering some of the (extra) remaining UF/DEF stock.
To be followed by three pre-orders...

1) K20
2) SHIV
3) Basic 5/Signature FK3

I'm not expecting it before 2024

I would love a lc or mc I dream of the hdmc . Just hinting if anyone's got one . It would go nicely with my hdfk. Used would be great even . I just hope the rumors of the new chopper are true .

Comparing the MC and the HDMC, they feel like 2 different knives in hand. The HDMC is very forward heavy, I’ll put a lanyard on this thing. The MC feels much more balanced and feels more like a large knife, rather than a beastly chopper.

qg0JLEI.jpg

amipdG1.jpeg

nrz4GXv.jpeg

Last edited:
Back