Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

tinfoil hat timmy

Gold Member
I think it'll be a bit before people start selling em.

I have seen but 2 ALPHA REGULATORS for sale. One of the two was on another auction site.

Sometimes you just get to kick yourself for a while longer than you thought that you would.

Private Klink

Gold Member
Here's a few pics of the sheaths I made for my KlinkHammers.:)

X2vUrnO.jpg

eDiV582.jpg

dOer1TB.jpg

X2vUrnO.jpg

6rqUMjt.jpg

FaGVsKU.jpg

I REALLY like these knives!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
Anyone use it yet? Is it a carving knife? Should it be used to chop? Is it just a bad ass hollow ground 10” Busse with a sweet skull crusher?

Well I am mailing my Jackhammer 10 off to Condo's leather tomorrow for a sheath. If anyone wants to hit him up for an order you won't have to send yours in. I am thinking I will use it to carve game with. I have other beastly choppers.

Excellent, they actually have a really good lineup of knives on the store now. I sure could go for another one in Maroon and DC

Missed it when it first dropped. So happy it is on the store website. Ordered a comp finish with black g10. Been a few years since I’ve ordered a Busse. Now for the wait. I’m excited for that busse smell to hit my nostrils again.

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
Must resist buying multiples! I have the one comp/Black g10. It is amazing. More flavors would be sweet. Like red/Black g10 or tan micarta. This blade is so cool!

Must resist buying multiples! I have the one comp/Black g10. It is amazing. More flavors would be sweet. Like red/Black g10 or tan micarta. This blade is so cool!

I am thinking I may have to sell a few things to make room for multiple Klinks...

I'm just waiting for the Yard and Swamp to show what they got coming next