Meet The Jack Hammer 10. . . . Coming Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!

I’m so glad I’ve been controlling myself at the exchange, especially with so many nice offerings lately!

Can’t wait to see some real pics to help decide if I want both DC or both CF or both finishes!
One of mine will definitely have straight black on it... black G-10 or black Micarta...:cool:
Maybe the other will be some variant of green... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This blade profile reminds me of the original ergo mistress.

I cant say no. Gotta get one. Itll pair nicely with a fat little rodent I know.

It's the long narrow blade profile, I see the resemblance also:
U48dxMZ.jpg

I think Jerry is quite possibly flirting with perfection here, and Klink Hammer may be a Promethean catalyst to humanity's access to a tool as fine as fire ever was. Might even be superior to the EU-17 Magnum...maybe. I want one.

Attachments

• EU17_2jpg.jpg
    EU17_2jpg.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 28
Idk, released on April Fool’s Day with only a rendering? I don’t smell bacon, I smell fish!

Very disappointed :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
If you made a bigger version of the original jackhammer like everyone wanted it would have been great.

I wonder if this would make for a good chopper. I was looking at the trough raider, but this is less expensive and more normal looking, although thinner.

:cool:The Jack Hammer is one of my favorite blades. It just feels perfect in my hand. :thumbsup: :cool:

We are now proud to introduce the Jack Hammer 10, also known as the "Klink Hammer" after our friend who has championed this idea for over 1 1/2 years!!!! . . . Congrats Tom!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

See, persistence pays off! Especially if it's a great idea! :D

The Jack Hammer 10 features a 10" blade with a slim thickness of .210" with all exposed outer edges double rounded in order to kill all hotspots presented by the full tang design. This blade is designed to float in your hand. :thumbsup::cool:

The Jack Hammer 10 has a Hollow primary bevel that gently transitions to a Flat bevel as it nears the tip for greater point strength! :eek::eek: :thumbsup: :cool:

It is a magnificent knife! :thumbsup::cool::cool::cool:

IMPORTANT NOTE: We have made MANY improvements to our CNC machining department. These pics are 3D images that allow us to highlight many features without having to struggle to capture them in photos. This process is helping us to greatly improve and streamline our manufacturing process. :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

The Busse Combat Jack Hammer 10 (JH10) is being offered in 3 blade finishes including Coated, BIG DC, and Competition Finish. (The BIG DC and the competition finish will show light machining marks.)

We are offering a Special discounted price on the first batch.

Jack Hammer 10 Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 15.65"
Blade Length: Approx. 10"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: Coated, BIG DC, and Competition Finish
Bevel: Primary Bevel is Hollow transitioning to a flat
bevel near the tip for greatly enhanced tip strength.
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Jack Hammer 10 Pricing:
JH10 Base Price (Coated): $457.00 Special Offer: $427.00
BIG DC Finish: . . . . . . . . . $487.00 Special Offer: $457.00
Competition Finish: . . . . . $527.00 Special Offer: $497.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$65.00
Red/Black G-10 +$65.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$65.00
Green/Black G-10 +$65.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$65.00

Jack Hammer 10 (JH10)

JH%2010%20Left%20Side-X3.jpg

JH10 Handle Close-up

JH10%20Handle%20Side-X2.jpg

JH10 Choil (Note the rounded Outer Profile)

JH%2010%20Choil-X2.jpg

JH10 Top of handle and blade spine.

JH10%20Handle%20Spine-X3.jpg

JH10 Top of spine at tip. Note the reinforced swedge and point.

JH%2010%20Spine%20Tip-X3.jpg
I see that Jerry is doing all he can to lure Old Hogs out into the open Trough.
Doesn't he realize Old Hogs are Cleaver and Devious Critters and they don't fall for Trickery?

Very cool but doesn't really look like a jackhammer to me...

Also what's interesting is that the photos are in a folder titled smatchet!

Screenshot_20200329-215525.jpg

Back