Meet The Real BB13. . . . Here's A Special Offer And Some Cool Pics!!!

My opinion, but I think you will see the Basic 13 by Christmas (I would not be surprised to see these shipped ahead of some of the other offerings in front of them)-The Machine that is Busse is cranking them out now-As usual I reserve the right to be WRONG!!!
Man...if I get dinged for mine (6) by Christmas....i honestly think i'd pass out from excitement. It's wishful thinking but i don't think we will see these till April-May next year.

If the HUCK's get dinged by Christmas that will be a feat in of itself! There are 22 blade designs that still need to be shipped out before then.

Shit, if my Urban Fudge gets dinged by Christmas i'll be over the moon. I'm craving new INFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, looking forward to these. I skipped many a O2W knives knowing if these dropped, i'd have to snag a few. These are gonna be the chopper, camp axe, slicingest, egg crackin, peanut butter spreading, rope cuttingest, Dundee flashing, bait cuttingest, bad azz looking, weight to performance ratio, coolest looking knife ever to compete with.

The arrival of the BB13 might force a sell off.

Naa, who'm I kiddin:D

All the trees at my.place mailed me a surrender notice, along with a picture of whom they chose to be the sacrifice.

My B11 has been looking at me when I'm laying in bed..... I think it knows that the 13olo is coming! those Basics are crazy! :eek:

hahaha..

Have you ever seen Fatal Attraction?

watch your back bro. and keep the rabbit hutch locked down :eek:;)

Back