Meet The Real BB13. . . . Here's A Special Offer And Some Cool Pics!!!

Really? How do you know?

I imagine they are a few more months after Christmas at least.

Educated guess, it could be a bit earlier or later.

Guess based on currently what is about to ship (wth) and it's week of sale (2/17 if I figured correctly) and then applying that to the b13 sale week (5/5 or so)

..inexact, but should be a close guess.

Educated guess, it could be a bit earlier or later.

Guess based on currently what is about to ship (wth) and it's week of sale (2/17 if I figured correctly) and then applying that to the b13 sale week (5/5 or so)

..inexact, but should be a close guess.

The way i see it, there are 30 knives left to be shipped out. Let's be generous and say it takes 1 week for each model, that's 30 weeks....

I think it will be around March...of course, i reserve the right to be WRONG ;)

Maybe when the Military orders are fulfilled, Busse will really start crankin em out?

I wonder what the weight difference is between this and the 1311. Would love to see a photo comparison as well. I own the 1311 and I have an INFI B13 on order

But thicker too. BB13 is spec'd at ~0.250" while the 1311 is 0.187".

Interesting that the BB13 no longer appears on the Busse website. All the others are there as far as I can tell, labelled 'No Longer Available', but the link from my order page results in, "The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist."

Interesting that the BB13 no longer appears on the Busse website. All the others are there as far as I can tell, labelled 'No Longer Available', but the link from my order page results in, "The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist."

...maybe this was all a dream?

It had such a gravitational pull that it collapsed in on itself. Lucky it didn't take all the others with it....

Back