Memories.

Vonnegut called that a duprass.

Henry, I had to go look that one up as I had idea if you were being insulting or not.o_O

Now you're increased my vocabulary by one word!:D

But its right, after so long, I'm not really sure how it happened, but a bond does grow, and after enough years its weird how we sort of know what the other is thinking. I know that for me, Karen is THE most important thing in the entire universe to me, and without her there would be a black unfillable void in my heart. I think she feels the same way about me judging how she reacted when I woke up at 5am with chest pains. She drove me to the ER 10 minutes from the house rather than wait for the ambulance. I really didn't know that a stock Toyota Camry with the 2.5 liter engine will get up to 100 miles per hour that fast. I don't think either of us can begin to contemplate life without the other. Not too long ago when I mentioned to her that I worry what she'd do with me around since women usually outlive men, she got pretty emotional, yelling at me to don't even think of leaving.

It's not perfect, we've had some ups and downs, and in our younger years had some pretty good disagreements.

It's been one hell of a trip, and I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China, and I love tea.

Last edited:
Back