MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I think I missed the prelit Becker Christmas trees my last trip to Lowes ... but they were probably sold out by this time ... maybe next year!!! ...

Merry Christmas to all!

020-vi.png

I think I missed the prelit Becker Christmas trees my last trip to Lowes ... but they were probably sold out by this time ... maybe next year!!! ...
Sorry man, I got the last one...

Whether you celebrate Christmas or Non-Sectarian Winter Festival (NSWF - not to be confused with NSFW), Happy Holidays!!
I bet you guys have some good Xmas trees. I don't have one this year, so... pics welcome? :D

Whether you celebrate Christmas or Non-Sectarian Winter Festival (NSWF - not to be confused with NSFW), Happy Holidays!!
I bet you guys have some good Xmas trees. I don't have one this year, so... pics welcome? :D
This is the first year we didn't get a tree. Mostly, because we got new furniture that takes up the whole living room, haha. That, and a few potted trees we bring in for the winter. The wife bought a live baby tree, pre lit. As close as we got this year.

Merry Christmas to all!
Eat too much, drink just enough, and be merrier than most!!

I appreciate everyone here and hope you all have a most excellent Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Itโ€™s early Christmas morning. Iโ€™m having my first cup of coffee, waiting for my family to get up and for the paper shredding to begin. I love the various stages of Christmas. Christmas as a child, excitedly checking to see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk, then frantically ripping presents open in a frenzy of flying wrapping paper. Christmas as a young, invincible adult, sharing drinks and stories at parties with friends. Christmas Eve proposing to my wife. And Christmas now as a dad with two elementary school aged children. I also love the fact that Iโ€™m still here for another Christmas to enjoy with my friends and family. Itโ€™s a wonderful time to be alive and to share joy. Merry Christmas to all, and may your worst day in 2019 be better than your best day of 2018.

Back