Micarta Monday - Traditional Knives Only, Please

Maroon Linen Churchill
cswhtP0.jpg

Mayo! Good to "see" you.... it's been a while... hope that you are doing well....
Thank you. Good to be back. What I have is terminal but we are working to put that off as long as possible.
On that other topic I generally prefer the Tidioute expressions over the Northfield except for the spear blades. Such nice swedges and shapes on the Northfields.

Thank you. Good to be back. What I have is terminal but we are working to put that off as long as possible.
On that other topic I generally prefer the Tidioute expressions over the Northfield except for the spear blades. Such nice swedges and shapes on the Northfields.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that... I suppose, what we all have (life) is "terminal", but knowing it's coming more quickly is a sobering thing. I wish you well... hope you hang around a LOT longer....

Moki's Fishowl is so good at disappearing in the pocket, I put a fob on mine, so I could find it. :)
D1iPqbq.jpg

Have a good week micarta fans!

Tremendous level of quality today :cool:

But this one is a supreme ;) Very fond of mine and very fond of seeing others' so well shown off:thumbsup: These are quality finished knives.

Regards, Will

Back