Mike D's .360 Chopper

Check it out!

Differentially hardened .360 5160 Steel - 3 color MCAM scales - Stainless hardware - OD/GID Lanyard - Kydex Sheath

You can shave hair with it! :cool: This knife also works for chopping stuff or just scaring it into splinters. :D

032ke.jpg

002yj.jpg

017wo.jpg

022op.jpg

025ej.jpg

033twg.jpg

Ok so i got the chopper today...All i can say is HOLY SHIT!!! This thing is freakin mean! It should just fall through some stuff....It weighs about 1 1/2 lbs....It is a BEAST!...Will go wreck some stuff in a sec and get some pics.

Thanks Daniel!
Mike

Ok so i got the chopper today...All i can say is HOLY SHIT!!! This thing is freakin mean! It should just fall through some stuff....It weighs about 1 1/2 lbs....It is a BEAST!...Will go wreck some stuff in a sec and get some pics.

Thanks Daniel!
Mike
What he said,I can't post pics so I'm tuned in to see pics of yours in action;)

Thanks Daniel!
Mike

Thank You, Thank You very much.

Nice... That's what I like to hear, I hope you wreck some stuff with it!

I did some chopping on a board yesterday just to see.......Holy crap! This thing is beyond mean.....I chopped a 1 1/2x 12 board of honey locust in half in 6 swings......wow.....

I did some chopping on a board yesterday just to see.......Holy crap! This thing is beyond mean.....I chopped a 1 1/2x 12 board of honey locust in half in 6 swings......wow.....

Oh hell yeah! 1 1/2 x 12 in 6 swings... you don't play. Honey locust too, that is good to hear.

Ok so after a while of use i will say:
This things chops anything in it's path. The edge retention is pretty damn good. It came hair poppin sharp and with a light strop, returns to that pretty damn easily. It is heavy, but feels very comfortable to use. I did get a knot and bent out the edge a tiny bit. I was able to get the deformation to straighten out quite easily, with no damage at all...Edge on this is beastly. All in all i would not hesitate to buy another knife from Daniel. Great quality all around.

In parting i will say....Trees shy away from this beast.....

Mike

Ok so after a while of use i will say:
This things chops anything in it's path. The edge retention is pretty damn good. It came hair poppin sharp and with a light strop, returns to that pretty damn easily. It is heavy, but feels very comfortable to use. I did get a knot and bent out the edge a tiny bit. I was able to get the deformation to straighten out quite easily, with no damage at all...Edge on this is beastly. All in all i would not hesitate to buy another knife from Daniel. Great quality all around.

In parting i will say....Trees shy away from this beast.....

Mike

Sounds killer!

Back