Mini Presidio vs Osborne 940

I have to admit that she has a good point.

Hey now, now need to go point that out. Dont want her to realize how smart she is and leave me.

I was actually looking at it the other day, how my tastes have change over time, and interestingly they've definitely narrowed noticeably. I own both traditional and modern, and I definitely have tastes in both, the Presidio fits perfectly in that, not to big not to small, American made (not that other countries cant make good things, just something I like to do.) The Osborne was different which is why I wanted to try it. Still debating. I carried the mini Presidio today, I liked it, but oddly I'm not a fan of deep carry clips. I'll carry the Osborne tomorrow.

Hey now, now need to go point that out. Don't want her to realize how smart she is and leave me.

I was actually looking at it the other day, how my tastes have change over time, and interestingly they've definitely narrowed noticeably. I own both traditional and modern, and I definitely have tastes in both, the Presidio fits perfectly in that, not to big not to small, American made (not that other countries cant make good things, just something I like to do.) The Osborne was different which is why I wanted to try it. Still debating. I carried the mini Presidio today, I liked it, but oddly I'm not a fan of deep carry clips. I'll carry the Osborne tomorrow.
I am generally just unwilling to buy both to try out. I'm not that picky about how a knife carries IF it is within a size range I am comfortable with. And yes, I have narrowed by interest areas noticeably in the last 5 years. The Mini Presidio II fit into that trend quite nicely. Wives mostly look at the bottom line when it comes to hobby interests of their mates. Everyone says "shoes" when it comes to women in general. Frankly I own a fair number of shoes and many don't get worn anymore. Like knives, I'm always open to something that appears to be both functional and comfortable.

Normally I would agree with not wanting to buy something you're not sure about just to try, but I got a good enough deal on both that I figured I'd try it.

Back