Miscellaneous Fish Pics

2011-04-16120057.jpg

031511015351.jpg

I like to fish an shoot stuff if yall couldnt tell lol.

Got this one today on a Gambler Cane Toad. Frog fishing is my favorite way to catch bass!
9202012largemouth_zpse5ba7486.jpg

Then I saw this little guy and a buddy, I could only get a pic of this one because the other guy ran off.
coon_zps60dee61b.jpg

I finally caught something worth posting again. I was just out for a little pond fishing action not expecting to do much then wham this girl bites. I got her on a 1/4 oz slider head and NetBait T-Mac in the new brown blue color. She was a blast on my spinning rod. Sorry the pics not the best, I was alone and wanted to get her back in the water ASAP.
112312pondhog.jpg

TPVT, thanks she is the biggest fish I've caught in a long while. I enjoyed watching her swim away almost as much as I did the fight. I just can't understand killing a fish that has made it to this size and bigger just to prove to someone else that you've caught it. Even if I didn't have a camera or cell phone I still would have put her back, I personally would have been ok with knowing I caught her. I hope no one gets the wrong idea here, I'm not saying that people who have fish mounted are bad people or anything I myself would rather watch them swim away.

Nice smallmouths!! I would love to give them a shot it's just there aren't any this far south. I think there is one lake in northern AL that has some I've just never traveled there to fish.

Got out for a few hours again today. Didn't have much luck though, 2 crappie and 1 small bass. All caught on my TFO ultra light rod and Stradic FI 1000 reel spooled with 4# PowerPro Micro Braid.
1242012crappie1.jpg

1242012crappie2.jpg

freckles.png

Not the biggest but one of my favorite fish I caught. Got him on a small Colorado mountain stream.

Really small pic sorry. Don't know how to get it bigger!

been having a hard time w/ work lately. so been tryin' to hit the lake by my house for a little relaxation. :) caught this one this afternoon on a 1/8 oz kastmaster. weighed in at 4 pounds, 17".
rainbowtrout_zpse173d3df.jpg

this one i caught last saturday on garlic powerbait around noon. i didn't have a scale, but i guestimate about 3 pounds, 16" or so. pictured here w/ my edc by remy levine.
saturdaytrout_zps73afcc63.jpg

Great responses guys, keep them coming. As for myself I haven't been catching many worth posting lately but I did catch a nice one yesterday. I was able to get out on the lake for the last couple of hours before dark. I got 5 bites total but I was only able to convert on two of them. It's amazing to me how hard a fish can hit a lure with a set of treble hooks and not get a single one in it. All my bites came on the crankbait in the pic, a Strike King KVD 1.5 with the stock hooks replaced with Mustad triple grips.
2013kvdcbbspot_zps0836ae1c.jpg

Back