mislabeled chinese blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a hilarious thread. "See more beavers" has provided an excellent piece of troll bait or the unsuspecting or less group group members.

No doubt the guy looking at some beaver (anyone but me figure that out yet) is related to "I.P. Freely", "Hugh Jass", "Amanda Hugandkiss", etc. On the other hand, I can see how some would never question the integrity of a guy with that name that posts idiocy.

Well played Beaverman. Plenty of guppies to hook here.

Where are the self sppointed mods when you need them?

Robert

Last edited:
I think this is a hilarious thread. "See more beavers" has provided an excellent piece of troll bait or the unsuspecting or less group group members.

No doubt the guy looking at some beaver (anyone but me figure that out yet) is related to "I.P. Freely", "Hugh Jass", "Amanda Hugandkiss", etc. On the other hand, I can see how some would never question the integrity of a guy with that name that posts idiocy.

Well played Beaverman. Plenty of guppies to hook here.

Where are the self sppointed mods when you need them?

Robert
Spotted yesterday and mentioned in the other place.

Another attempt at sanitizing counterfeits ? Just asking for Harry Dick.

If you don't have a Rockwell tester it's extremely hard to prove that the hardness is off.
Short of a destructive test, one stainless steel alloy is indistinguishable from another.

Unless you are familiar with performance of the alloy in question and have a knife that just does not perform, I think it's going to be difficult to identify mislabeled knife steel. Which, of course is what the miscreants are counting on.

I think we are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back